<17> It's A Hate Relationship.

/Elsa's Pov/

After some thinking and debating if it was a good idea I decided I would say yes.

So after my classes I pull myself together and walk to Hans office. I took a deep breath before knocking.

"Come in." I hear the calm voice of Hans say. I then turn the nob and push the door open before walking in my glasses in my hand.

"Oh, hello." Hans says shutting a book he was reading and looking up at me. "hello." I say standing there awkwardly.

"I accept your request." I say and he raises an eyebrow. I really didn't want to say this but I had to. "I will go out with you to dinner." Then he gasps like a light bulb went off in his brain.

"That's excellent!" he stands before walking over to me. "I'll pick you up around 7:00 tonight. I'll take you to one of the best restaurants in town." he says and I smile before nodding.

"Sounds nice." I say and he sighs looking down at me, he was much taller than me. "well, I'm gonna go." I say trying to avoid his love gaze, it was really embarrassing.

"See you tonight." He says and I nod before slipping out of his office. Then I remembered I forgot to clean my class room for the next day.

So that's what I did headed to my classroom not knowing what I had in store for me.

/Jack's Pov/

How do I push such a bad feeling away? You might ask.

Well, I'm going to eliminate the problem. No, I'm not going to kill her! Jeez! You guys have weird and corrupted minds.

I'm going to make her hate me. Yup, just as much as I hate her.

So after school I grabbed some items from the janitors closet and snuck into Elsa's unclean classroom.

I opened a bottle of glass cleaner and squirted all the windows until it was all foamy. Then I took out all her chalk and broke it into little pieces so that she couldn't use any.

Then I threw her papers on the floor and stepped on them. I looked in her personal drawer and down a ring box with a ring in it.

I studied it and found it beautiful.
So I stole it.

I shut the ring box and stuffed it in my pocket before continuing my mission.

Then I opened one of my pudding cups and threw the food onto a desk and smeared it all over the desk.

I wiped my hands on the curtains before grabbing some cleaner that was from the janitors closet and very goey and slippery if applied to the floor.

So I poured the slippery liquid on the floor backing to the door of the classroom. Once I was done I threw the can down and left the classroom leaving it a mess.

A mess that she has to clean up.

/Elsa's Pov/

I walked to my classroom seeing students walk past me to leave. Then a smirk caught my eye. I looked and saw Jack smirking from ear to ear.

What is he up to? I thought before he closed his locker and walked away.

I sigh and open the door to my classroom, what I saw horrified me.

The windows were covered in foam and the curtains had brown stuff rubbed on them, a desk had chocolate pudding all over it. My papers were- MY PAPERS!?

Then I started to walk inside but I slipped on something and fell on my butt making me yelp.

"Ahh." I rubbed my head while sitting up noticing I was sitting it slippery green liquid.

"No." I say trying to stand up but slipping and falling again. I felt like balling. All my hard work to keep the classroom clean all messed up, and by the looks of it it was done on purpose.

I then stood up with the help of the wall and walked over to my desk to hold on to it so I could examine the damage without falling.

I sighed and got myself together before getting back outside my classroom and grabbing stuff from the janitors closet to help me clean up.

I got the mop and started mopping the slippery floors first so I could actually walk without falling.

Then I picked up my papers that I had spent so much time organizing that were a little bent and dirty and set them on my desk.

I mopped the rest of the floor and my phone rang. I picked up.

"Hello?" I asked "Elsa?" Hans said and I mentally facepalmed. "Where are you?" He asks and I sigh. "I'm sorry, I can't come tonight. Someone wrecked my classroom." I say before sniffling.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." he says "maybe tomorrow?" he asks and I nod "sure" I say.

"Bye." he says. "bye." I reply and the he hangs up. I sigh and notice it's 7:30 Wow he waited that long for me?

Then I wiped the windows off and took the curtains down before folding them to take home and throw in the washer.

Then I got some paper towels and wiped off the desk with the chocolate pudding all over it. During wiping it off I ran out of paper towel and I only and a little spot left.

That's ok, I thought I've got some napkins in my personal drawer. I think before walking over to my desk and opening my drawer before gasping.

It's gone! I mentally exclaimed before searching in my drawer checking if I hadn't just misplaced it in a different area.

"No, no, no, no, no, NO!" I exclaimed before crying. For someone had stolen one of my most precious items.

I collapsed on the floor and cried for about an hour wishing I had never left my classroom.

After I was finished mourning my loss I cleaned the rest of the desk and headed home to cry on my bed.

Anna had already left on the bus so I didn't have to worry about it.

But I did have something els to worry about.

I've got a student that surely deserves severe punishment.

And I certainly have no more feelings toward this student.

Whoever stole my ring certainly is at the top of my hate list.

And I have a pretty good idea who.

-•-•-

(A/N)
Me: Oh no he didn't!
*snaps in Z formation*
Jack: Oh yes he did!
*snaps in Z formation*

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote👓📚
.
.
.
Comment😎
.
.
.
Share📚👓