<9> Blue Paint.

/Elsa's Pov/

After we got home from the beach Anna started to turn red all over.

"Anna," I say "I think you got a sunburn." then she groans as I rub ocean potion on her back.

"That hurts." she says and I start to rub her back more gently.

"Mmm, that's better thanks." she says and I sigh.

I stop rubbing the cream in her back "you went to the beach, now go get your homework done." I say and she groans in frustration and walks up into her room.

I chuckle and shake my head.

I head to my room and get ready for bed.

I grab my Bible and start to read in Revelation.

Honestly it felt like reading a book not a history book it was enjoyable. Cause the Bible is history and not a fiction book.

After a few chapters I sigh and close my Bible before closing my eyes and praying.

"Dear God, please help me to be a witness for you, and help me to be an impact on my students. And thank you for Anna. Amen"

After that I go into a deep sleep.

~next morning~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off.

I groan and shut it off before getting out of bed and heading towards the bathroom.

After I finish I brush my teeth and comb my hair.

Then I go up to Anna's room and knock on her door loudly.

"Anna! wake up!"
"Fine! I'll wake up and go to the school I hate with a passion!"

I chuckle at Anna's words as head back down to my room.

I braid my hair and slip on my grey skirt and light blue button up long sleeve shirt.

I sigh looking at myself in the mirror, then I grab my glasses.

I grab my bag full of stuff and walk out to the car before putting my stuff inside.

I climb in and I see Anna running out "I'm coming!" she say as as I start to car.

She jumps in and I chuckle shaking my head.

She had on pink leggings and a short jean skirt on with a purple shirt that had glitter and sequence all over it.

When we reached the school I grabbed all my stuff and headed in a little late because of someone with strawberry blonde hair.

When I walked in there were kids all in the halls talking and mingling like teenagers do.

Then the bell rang and it was time or my class so I walked faster.

Kids went in before I did and surprisingly Jack was there.

But he had an evil smirk on he face so I was a little nervous.

I cleared my throat and set my bag on the desk as the last students came in.

Then I looked and didn't find my papers on the desk so I opened one of the drawers.

Then I felt something sticky on my face and I heard the class start to laugh.

I gasped and saw blue paint dripping into the drawer.

Then I looked up and saw everyone laughing, jack was the loudest.

"Alright! who did this?!" I said my voice sounding stern.

Then they all stopped and pointed at Jack.

And that's what set me off, I felt like I was gonna burst into flames.

I then stomped over to his desk "you get detention." I say and he just flashes his trademark smirk at me.

Then he leaned in close "it was all worth it." he says and I growl before heading back to my desk.

The whole class I was glaring at Jack.

Man I hated that boy...

-•-•-

(A/N) Btw Ocean Potion is a thing you put on when you get sunburns.😊

Silent rafters DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote📚
.
.
.
Comment👓
.
.
.
Share📚