<18> You Mess With The Bull, You Get The Horns.

/Jack's Pov/

The next day I had a smirk on my face when I woke up and at school.

I walked into Elsa's classroom to see it was clean except the curtains were missing.

I sat down and stared at the chalk board waiting for her to come in. When she walked in she had red puffy eyes and she looked tired.

She was carrying a binder and folded up curtains. "Cody, could you please hang these back up for me?" she asks and the boy nods before standing and getting the curtains from her.

"Alright class." she says clapping once to get our attention. "We won't have much of a lesson today dew to someone ruining my papers." she says and I grin.

"The person who did that also wiped pudding all over a chair and the curtains, he made the windows foamy, and made the floor slippery so I would fall." she says before glaring at me as she walked in between rows.

"And they stole my most precious item." she says and I heard gasps from around the room and whispering. "quiet." Elsa said sternly now standing at the front of the room.

"I need a confession." she says looking at all of us. "if you confess now I won't call the police for the stealing of a precious object." she says and I gulp.

Everyone sat in their seats looking around the room and Cody walked back to his seat after hanging the curtains.

"Anyone?" she says holding a ruler. "Alright." she pulls out her phone "last chance." she says and a drip of sweat rolls down the back of my neck.

Then she started dialing and I stood up.

"Mr. Frost?" she asks raising an eyebrow. "I did it." I confess and sighs. "alright." she says surprising me.

"Come to the front." she says and I gulp before walking foreword. "my ring?" she puts her hand out.

"What makes you think I have it?" I say and she glares at me. "I saw the box in you back pocket this morning when you walked in." She says and I nod.

Then I reach my hand in my back pocket and pull out the ring box before handing it to her.

"Thank you." she says taking it from my hand and opening it seeing her ring making her sigh.

She takes it out and slide's it on her left ring finger before closing the ring box and setting it down on her desk.

I turn to go back to my seat but she grabs my shoulder and I turn to see her glaring up at me.

"I'm not done with you Frost." She says and I could hear the authority in her voice. It was also frightening and her grip on my shoulder was tightening and I could see for a split second villainy in her eyes.

She then blinked and let go of my shoulder. "you are going to answer to the principle. Then to me." she says.

I scoffed "Great double punishment." I say and she growls. "bend over." She demands and I raise an eyebrow.

"Do it." she demands and I shrug before doing so. Then I felt something hit my butt sending a sting into it.

"Ahh!" I yelp grabbing it and standing up strait making some kids snicker. I turned to her and looked at her as she smirked holding a ruler.

"You may now take your seat." she says innocently. I rub my butt and walk back to my seat some kids grinning at me and snickering only getting a glare from me making them shut up.

Then I sat down and I winced for it hurt to sit down on my butt. Then I looked over at Nico who was smiling in compassion for me.

You shouldn't of done it. he mouths and I groan.

I lift myself off my seat and rub my butt again before sitting back down hurting it again.

I groan and put my face in my hands my butt on fire.

I hope this doesn't last long. I thought but I was wrong, it hurt all throughout class.

After school Elsa grabbed me aside and led me to the principles office.

"Meet Mr. South." Elsa says and I look at the name on his desk saying "Hans South".

I sat down hurting my butt again as they discussed my punishment which I want paying much attention to.

But Hans I was completely aware of. The way he looked at Elsa sickened me. He had love eyes for her.

He nodded at everything she said and made the plans for my torture worse satisfying Elsa.

Once they were done Elsa turned to me. "Understood?" she asks and I raise an eyebrow. "what?" I ask and she groans rolling her eyes.

"You're punishment, he's decided. Then it's my turn." She says and I gulp before she gestures for Hans to explain.

He looked at me and grinned at me like you mess with the bull you get the horns kid.

I instantly hated this guy.

Especially when he told me what my first punishment was.

-•-•-

(A/N) What's Jacks punishment?

Idk.

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote📚👓
.
.
.
Comment 😎
.
.
.
Share👓📚