<16> I Slap Myself.

/Jack's Pov/

I stood back up strait as Repunzal ran over as fast as she could in her tight dress and heels.

"I'm so glad you're finally here." She says before hugging me and kissing my lips. Ugh, I hate the taste of lipstick.

"Where were you?" he asks worriedly. "nowhere." I say gently pushing her away nervously.

"Fine, you don't have to tell me." she says before turning. "oh, Miss Elsa." Repunzal says before I blush.

"Just call me Elsa." Elsa says waving Repunzal off. "ok." Repunzal says. "so you 2 are together?" Elsa asks and I felt guilty for some reason...

"Yeah!" Repunzal exclaims happily and I shift from foot to foot nervously. "Good for you." Elsa says looking at Repunzal and smiling.

"What a party huh?" Elsa says and Repunzal nods. "been a little boring though, but now the Jack's here!" Punzie wraps her arms around my neck.

"Everything is perfect" Repunzal exclaims. "oh, come on." I say trying to pull away or push her away, she was seriously embarrassing me.

"Well I'll leave you 2 alone." Elsa says before turning to walk away. "Kiss her!" Emma yells and I stiffen.

"What?" Elsa asks turning to look back her bare back showing. "Kiss HIM!" Emma exclaims pointing at Elsa and I making me blush.

"Oh no, no!" Elsa laughs. "He's dating, I'm his teacher, plus I'm WAY to old for him." She says and my heart sinks.

Then Elsa turns and walks away into the crowd of people.

"So..." Punzie says pulling me down closer to her. "whatcha wanna do?" she asks and I chuckle nervously before looking over her shoulder.

I see Elsa talking to Emma again and a slow song starts to Elsa takes Emma out into the dance floor and picks her up before swaying back and fourth.

Then Repunzal gasps bringing me back from my gaze. "we should dance! come on!" She says before pulling me out onto the dance floor.

Then the rest of the night was dancing and boringness. Seriously, I don't understand why girls like this sorta stuff.

~Monday Morning~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and I was thankful to be awake. I was actually starting to enjoy school.

Haha! Just kidding! School is basically a living hell, why would anyone ever like that?

Ok real version of how I woke up.

I groaned and picked up my alarm clock before chucking it across my room and into my closet making a little crashing sound.

I roll my eyes and fall back down on my bed before closing my eyes.

You almost kissed your teacher... my mind says and I suddenly shift awake.

"Shut up!" I yell slapping myself in the face. Yeah, over the weekend I've been thinking about that leaning in incident.

What if I was going to kiss her?

You were, so shut up and get to school so you can see her pretty face.

"UGH!" I yelled before slapping the side of my head for thinking that thought.

I stand up and get dressed into jeans and a light blue t-shirt. I slip on tennis shoes and brush my teeth before grabbing my bag.

"Ready?" I hear and I look to the corner of my room and see Nico leaning on the wall in the shadows.

"Whoa!" I jump back startled. How the heck did he get in? "sorry." he chuckles before standing up strait.

"I-it's ok." I say before walking out the door him following me.

We go out of the hotel and hop on my bike before riding to school.

As soon as we got inside the bell rang signaling it was time for science.

I sigh and Nico and I head to class.

We both sit down beside each other. (Yes, I convinced him to move up to the front a bit. Why do you doubt me so much?)

Then Elsa walks in wearing jeans and a t-shirt. "Goodmorning!" she says happily.

You almost kissed your teacher...
My mind chimes again and I quietly groan.

"How was your weekend? good? good." She says a smile on her face showing her pearly white teeth.

"Today, we are learning about-" thats when I shut her voice out and looked around the classroom.

Repunzal looks back and sees me before smiling and waving a bit. I smile nervously and wave a bit also.

I turned my gaze back to Elsa and studied her.

She was looking pretty casual today, not in those teacher outfits like all teachers wear. She looked like a teenager.

Her hair was in a messy braid and she had on 1 ring on her left ring finger, a one stone, diamond or something...

Maybe she got engaged.

My heart sunk more...

Why is your heart sinking!? I inwardly scold myself. You've got a girlfriend! I scold myself again.

I shake my head and look away from her and down at my science book.

You like her... My other personality decides to speak. You like her a lot...
And you almost kissed her...

I sigh and get comfortable in my seat.

Boy this is gonna be a long day...

-•-•-

(A/N) AHH! IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR BED!!!

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote👓📚
.
.
.
Comment😎
.
.
.
Share📚👓