Chapter 1

So, let my tell you who you are.
Your name is (y/n) (l/n).
You are a very timid girl that's has no friends except you mom. Your life is based around school work as it makes you feel smart and takes you away from this world. You graduated high school at the age of 12 and you are now 14. You are terrific at French but  never speak it as your mother won't understand you. You only speak it if you don't want a person to understand you. But you love robotic things and build them a lot. Your also are a singer. But you don't sing often because you don't want people to judge you....again.
Now let's get to the story.

Your POV-Point Of View

Sometimes when I'm bored, I roam the streets of my hometown. I have nothing better todo. No homework, no friends, it's just boring. But I guess boring suits me. But as I walk through the side walk, I always walk by my favourite tree. The tree that my mom, dad, and I would sit all together. We craved our names into that tree.
I walk up to the tree and remember the fun we once had here.
~flash back~

A 10 year old (y/n) sat by the tree with her mom and dad on either side of her.
They were having a picnic that was filled with Devine pastries in the bamboo basket with a red and white checked blanket beneath them. (Y/n) slipped her hand into the bamboo basket and grabbed (f/f)  and melted into the taste of it.
"Mama, dada, this is delicious! You are the best chefs on earth" (y/n) says to her parents.
They smile at her and begin to eat. Once all pastries were devoured, the happy family sat there as they watch the sun come down. The sky was orange and pink, with the clouds making it mesmerizing. They sat there till the once orange sky, became black with twinkling stars. Yet, (y/n) didn't know that these were the last hours she has with her dad. And she blames herself from what happened next.

~ end of flashback~

Tears trickled down my cheeks. I couldn't help it. It was the last best memory I had of my dad.
As I wipe my tears, i became aware that I had mascara on.
I quickly pull out my pocket mirror and fix my eyes so I don't look like a panda.
-ding ding-
I check my phone to my mother texting me. Who else's would? I don't have any friends.

Mom- hey honey, come home, I have some news for you.
You- ok, be home soon. Just have to grab a couple of things.
Mom- ok but hurry, it's really important.
You- ok, love you.
I lied to my mom about grabbing things. I'm just over whelmed with the memories I have with this tree.
It's like when someone or thing gets taken away from you grasp and you only have one thing to remember them or it by. And many fantastic memories flashing through your head and you just can't stop looking at it.
That's how I felt. After 5 minutes I walk home to be greeted by my mother.
"Hey sweetie, what did you need to get?" My mom says.
"Well...ummm..... I ate it" I lie.
"Oh, well you know you 'Aunt' Cass" my mom quotes.
"Yes, your best friend ever since you were little. What about her?".
"Well I figure it time we move to where they live, San Fansokyo".
I am in complete shock. I have never moved before. And from where we live,
That's all the way to the other side of the world. My mom has to be kidding.
"Haha, you almost got me there mom" I say.
My mom just stares at me and says "I'm not kidding".
I just look wide eyes at her. I now know she's not kidding.
"But where are we going to live, what about the cost of moving things, when do we move?" I ask.
So many questions bombarded my mind.
"All we need is our clothes. I already bought our house a while back with new furniture and just for you, a new lab and I got your room painted your favourite colour, (f/c)". I just look at her. She was so excited as I just stood there in shock.
"We move in 2 days so get packing" she says.
I can't even move. I don't want to leave my hometown. This is Where I grew up with my dad. The house I grew up in. The tree. Oh, I don't want to leave my tree. But I have no choice.
"And one more thing, your 'Aunt' Cass and I have put you in the best school ever. It's called SIFT and its the best university for tech. One of 'Aunt' Cass nephews goes there now. He will show you around and you will be in ever class as him. Isn't this great. His name is Tadashi Hamada and has a little brother you age. He graduated high school at the age of 13. So your smarter him. His name is Hiro Hamada". She says looking at me.
I just nod and point up stairs. She nods in understanding and I race up the carpet stairs.
No I'm not crying, but I feel discouraged. I don't want any friends and I'm to shy to make new ones. The only Friends I need is me, myself, and I. Istart to pack my bag. After almost all my clothes are packed, I look at my organized desk to see a pic of my family and I by the tree. In the pic I sit with both parents on either side of me with our carved names on the tree. Oh how much I miss my dad. Now my family is broken.
I hold the picture to my heart as let the tears race down my face.
~2 days later~

I was shocked on how quick to days can fly by. I sit on my bed and look at my empty room. We sold all our furniture To a pawn shop so we could have extra money. We also sold out car as we have a new one waiting for us at our new house. My Mom said that our new house is really close to a cafè where 'Aunt' Cass and her two nephews live in. I'm really not thrilled for the move, but what can i do. I just want my mom to be happy.
We boarded the plane for a very long plane ride. A one way trip to San Fansokyo. I just listen music, watch a movie, or just read. I soon fall asleep to the humming sound of the plane.
I get shakes from my mom. I flutter my eyes open to see hers full of excitement.
"We are about to land so get ready" my mom says.
I sigh and get ready for the landing. Well new life, here I come.

A/N: hello, the first chapter is done. It was a very long chapter. The longest one I have ever wrote.
Anyway, i hope your enjoying it so far. And is there any pewdiepie lovers out there. Well I have a pewdiepie x reader. Just go to my wattpad page and you will see a pewdiepie x reader.
Anyways, keep updated.