Cameron gives me a kiss on the forehead, before walking out the room. I grab my cellphone and turn the volume up. After doing that, I decide to go on Facebook to see what's going on with Jason. It hurts to walk away from someone that's been in your life. I mean, Jason is like family to me. He's more than that to me.

I scroll through news feed quickly. I know that Jason is the type to barely post anything, but I'm so curious to how he is doing. I notice that he posted new pictures. It's of him and the girl down the hallway that I saw him talking to. Jason is standing behind her with one arm loosely around her. She is looking at Jason with a big smile on her face.

I look at her outfit. She looks so fucking cute. Damn . . . I hate her. Jason likes the girly girls, who happen to be good. This girl looks like the full package. Her hair and make up is so freakin' flawless. She has on four inch heels with a dress. I look at the background of their picture and appears that they were at a phone shop of some sort. I shake my head at the words above the picture of them. 'Where I'm at, she at.' Is that so?

I set my phone face down on the covers for a moment, before continuing to be nosey. So, where he's at . . . This bitch is with him? Damn . . . I at least knew Cameron for eight months, before moving in with him. Am I that replaceable? I pick up my phone and continue to go through news feed.

The moment that I scroll, I catch a post that Jason just posted like half an hour ago. It says 'She's my dessert tonight." My mouth drops opened. What the fuck is really going on? I stare at his post, hoping that I forgot how to read. I set the phone down, thinking that I'm trippin'. I know that Jason isn't slobbing on a random girl so quickly. What?

Before I can stop myself, I dial his number. I don't know what the hell I plan on saying to him, but I will figure all that out, when he answers.

"The number you have called has been disconnected. Message three four two nine."

I stare blankly at the phone. The call has ended. I call the number again, trying to blink back my tears. What the hell is going on? The same message comes up again. I end the call, before the message can finish playing out.

I go to Terrance's name in my phone and quickly type a message and send it to him.

Whats goin on with Jas phone? I tried callin him.

I stare at my phone, waiting for some type of answer. I should have known better to know that Terrance isn't going to respond right away. I toss my phone on the night stand and think about the pictures that I just saw. Well, obviously this boy does have a phone. Maybe he just haven't had the chance to make sure that I get his number. I look down at my stomach. I know that he wouldn't do me like that, because there's still a possibility of me carrying his child.

*****

I stand by the living room window, looking out the window. It's a little after three in the morning, and I'm waiting for Cameron to come home. He had called me like he promised to. I can't really sleep, because I don't know what's going on with Jason. Terrance still hasn't replied to any of my text messages. I pull the blinds back more and let out a deep breath. I'm so lost in my own thoughts.

I don't know exactly what to think about Jason getting a new number. It hurt my feelings that we can't even be friends. I rub my stomach, looking down at it. Jason is pushing me so far away. First, he takes me all the way back to Chicago. Then, he is fucking some random girl that he just met. I mean, damn . . . He told me that we will always be friends first. But he is treating me like I'm a nobody. I regret loving him more than Cameron, and I really hope that this baby isn't his.

"Mommy loves you." I whisper, still rubbing my stomach.

I walk away from the blinds and head to my bedroom to get some sleep. My phone rings loudly, and I look at the screen expecting it to be Cameron, but it's not. I answer the call quickly.