NIJI ACADEMY REVISED VERSION

Title: Niji Academy
Genre: Fantasy
Language: Filipino-English
Author: @VINTAGE_ALTSCHMERZ

This is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is the first novel I've written and I was just fifteen when I started writing this. This is too cliché, has a lot of typographical and grammatical errors that's why I am revising this now. Yes, what you'll going to read is a new version of Niji Academy. I've changed a lot of scenes here, add some, and deleted some. There are still scenes from the original though. I hope you'll bear with me with the cliché plot. All I can do is delete some scenes and add some other scenes-mostly action scenes. Yes, there'll be more actions with this new version and I hope you'll like it. I'm not that good at action scenes using supernatural powers but I'll try my best.

I wanna say thank you to my first ever reader of this story; my classmate, Geflor, when I was in grade 9; to my friends, Jeniva, Angelie, and Danica, for motivating me; to my internet friends-they are so many; to my readers on facebook, and to my readers on wattpad, for patiently waiting for my updates. Thank you to all of you! I love you all!