"RIGHT!" I yelled.

"Yes baby yes I love you I love you just please baby put her down" she pleaded some more. I laughed.

"The funny thing is you fucking thought I wouldn't know Tima mm?'"I asked shaking the girl dangling from her hair. "

"ahh please don't drop me" She sobbed.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at the girl her fucking crying was annoying.

"Baby don't hurt her please" Fatima pleaded.

"don't hurt her? you for real ight" I lifted the girl from the side of the staircase and placed her down she was about to run but I kicked her down the stairs. She screamed when she landed on her back. I grabbed Tima by her neck and threw her down with the girl.

"FUCK! WHY DO YOU CARE IF i FUCK WITH WITH OTHER WOMEN YOU ALREADY SAID YOU DON'T LOVE ME" She yelled getting pissed. I chuckled.

"BECAUSE REGARDLESS OF IF I LOVE U OR NOT YOUR FUCKIN MINE!! I TOLD YOU DAT SHIT OVER AND OVER YOU BELONG TO ME AND I told you if I found you with another bitch what would happen" I said and dragged the dread-head by her ankle to me.

"AHHH PLEASEE PLEASSEE I LET ME GO LET ME GO" she pleaded.

"This what you want me to be like i told you I hate you seeing this part of me" I told her. She got scared.

"Get on ya knees bitch" I say. She listens and I get behind her.

"Wait...you going to fuck me?" she asks. I rolled my eyes.

"You wish slut." I say and pulled her hair back.

"okay okay if you let me go...Ill do anything just let me go" she said and looked at my strap this bitch.

"TURN THE FUCK AROUND" I yelled and she listened.

"You see what you make me do Tima mmm"I ask and pull out my gun. I press it against the back of the girl head.

"Shit!!DONT KILL HER DONT KILL HER" Tima said.

"Do I need to REMIND you what I mean by your mine cause obviously u dont know." I said and cocked my gun.

"DAMMIT WE AINT DO NOTHING CHAR I JUST MET HER AND IT WASNT" She started ranting.

"YOU THINK I GIVE A FUCK!!"I press the gun harder against the girl who was screaming help.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I SWEAR TO GOD ILL SPRAY YO MOTHERFUCKING BRAINS"I yelled at the girl. She closed her mouth and whimpered

"OH MY GOD BABY DONT KILL HER IT WONT HER FAULT I BROUGHT HER TO THE-" she ranting.

"I dont give to shit! what u did! or what she did! you fucking MINE!" I yelled.

"YOU MUST DONT UNDERSTAND..."I start I laugh.

"Ill show you"I says.

"NO CHAR DONT-" she was cut off by the bang of my gun. The girl brain matter splattered on the coffee table in the middle of the room. Tima stared at the girls body tears welling up in her eyes.

"Look at what u made me do" I say laughing and wiped the studs blood from my face. Her limp body fell on the floor. I walked over to Tima.

"I told you I would kill a bitch who tried to touch you you thought I was joking" I laughed murderously.

"She was...she was innocent" She said staring at the girl.

"I don't give a FUCK she touched what was mine." I grabbed Fatima who was fighting me off her. I dragged her outside. She was still screaming.

"Tima swear to god if you don't shut the hell up"I backhanded her and she fell on the ground. I grabbed her by her arm and threw her in the backseat of my truck. I got in the front and sped off. She was silent the whole drive. I turned on music and lit a blunt. I needed some calm. I smoked it while listening to Look Alive "No fear". We were on the high way. I looked back and she was staring blankly at the floor. My heart softened.

"Babydoll?" I called. No answer. The song changed to Lucky by Look Alive.

"Babydoll you know I didn't want to do it right" I say. She looks up at me. I frowned. I pulled in her lot. I open the door and I carry her into her house. I lay her down and take off my shirt. I got on top of her kissing her neck. She was stiff but then got into it. Her moans filled the room. We went from clothed to completely naked. Her warm body against mine. Our bodies intertwined. My hand wad around her throat. Her legs wrapped around me as if if she loosen her grip she would fall to her death.
When we finished I laid with her in my arms. I liked her here. As much as I hated it that night I started to fall for her. I loved her but I wasn't aware it was in love that is until a year later.
Catching myself from my daze I looked around the dark cell I missed my love.

Zara
I was waiting for Fatima downstairs. We been going out every chance I got. Im starting to like her alot and I want her more than before but she seemed like she wanted me to go slow. So I've been fighting the urges but gah I wanted her inside me so bad. My body was craving. I haven't been able to be with other women they haven't satisfied me since I started fucking with Tima. Lily came down.
"Damn you here again" she,,says jokingly.
"Maybe damn all on my shit" i joke. She laugh and I sit on the couch. Lily brings me a soda.
"Where y'all going thid time?" She asks.
"Movies and bowling" I say.
"Cute but if you really want a good time go to that club Ravish heard it be lit" she said. She took out a knife and started cleaning her nails with it.
"Uhh don't that scare u?" I asks. Her green eyes light up.
"Nah I've seen more sick shit that don't scare me. " she said and smirked. I nodded and focused on the TV. I closed my eyes to relax. I felt my legs part.
"She your first stud?" Lily's voice coated my eardrums. Surprisly my cl*t jumped. I opened my eyes quick her hands rested on the couch. Both arms on each side of my face. I shiver. Why are these two so fucking sexy,?
"Yes" I answered. I felt Lilys tongue brush my neck. I moaned
"She aint fuck you yet" she said. My boxers got soaked. I felt her hand on my thigh.
"Uhh" slipped from my mouth. Lily bite me.
"AH!" I came...fuck.
"Shit you backed up baby" she had a sexy twine in the way she said baby. She grabbed my neck. I started panting.
"Cant wait to make u scream my name" She said right when Fatima came down
"You...ready?" She asked as Lily let my neck go.
"Ye.. " I cleared my throat.
"Yeah lets go" I croaked out. Lily smiled. Fatima asked her something in a different language. They started a conversation in it. I turned my attention to calming myself. Fuck.

-------------------------------------------------------