Chapter 1: Atticus Rollins

I woke up to the sound of Somebody Kill Me Please by Adam Sandler from the Wedding Singer. Which means my brother is calling.

I picked my iPhone 6+ up and hit the green button. "What?" I yelled into the phone.

"Look Hunter said he wants you debuting tonight."

"Okay then Seth. I'll be there. The shows here right?"

"Yeah right here Vegas."

"Okay then. Why did you have to call me at 10 in the morning to wake me up for it?"

"Because you need to come to the gym."

"Why? I can't work out with you. I'm your sister, that's just weird."

"Of course not. But you do need to work out."

"I know."

"Alright so be there at noon?"

"Whatever I'll be there. Bye."

I hung up and walked to my closet. I grabbed a suitcase and put it on the bed.

I threw some band shirts, skinny jeans, vans, combat boots, and WWE shirts in my suitcase. My duffle bag was already packed with my attire inside.

I walked to my dresser and pulled out basketball shorts, and a black sports bra. I put those on and then walked into the bathroom and threw my long dark hair up. It was dark blue but I just went with a dark brown because my brother is a two toned idiot and well I didn't wanna have my hair dyed at the same time as him. To me it's weird.

I got in my dodge and drove away. I arrived at cross fit. I did the usual and so did Seth.

___________________________

I arrived at the arena and walked into the divas locker room.

I put on my black top, and cargo pants.

I went to hair and makeup and they straightened my hair and put dark makeup around my eyes.

I walked to the gorilla and then a women about my height maybe an inch taller approached me. "Nervous?" She asked.

"Very."

"You'll do fine. Nikki Bella." She said sticking her hand out.

"Atticus Rollins." I said shaking it.

"You're Seth's little sister? He always talks about you beautiful and well punk rockish you are."

"That would be my brother. But beautiful? That doesn't describe me at all."

"I think it does. You are really pretty and that's coming from me."

"Yeah you're gorgeous. What is happening here?"

"I don't know. But if you ever need a friend call me."

"I don't have your number."

"Are 24 in the locker room?"

"Yeah."

"You should really change your passcode from 0000 to something else."

"Nikki!" I scolded.

"Sorry but it's true."

"Whatever. Okay I'm up next. I'm interrupting your match now leave me." I said as her music hit.

She walked out and I watched her match.

I ran out and attacked. I laid some punches on her and gave her the Curb Stomp because it was my brothers move but I make it work.

My music started to play and I heard the awesome guitar, bass, and drums and no vocals which is just what I want.

I walked backstage and into the divas locker room. Since it's a pay per view we have to wait until 11:30 until we can actually leave which sucks. I know that because Seth just told me that.

I grabbed my suitcase and out of the arena I walked and over to my brothers rental car.

I put my bags in the back and hopped in the passengers seat. I plugged my phone into the charger that was plugged into the car and then unlocked it and change my passcode in my settings into a word passcode.

He got in the car and then drove off. "Is it okay if we stop with some friends of mine and eat?" He asked.

"Depends on who they are." I replied scrolling through Twitter.

"Just Roman and Dean."

"Nah I'm really tired. Can we just do drive through at McD's?"

"Fine." He sighed and pulled into the drive through at McD's.

"Can I take a number 2, 10 piece nugget with a medium fry, large coke, sundae, and an Oreo frappe?" I asked.

"Yup is that all?"

"No. Seth now you order your food."

"Okay. I'll take a number 2, and a number 4 with a large Pepsi. Diet pepsi."

"Your total is 24.67 at the first window."

He pulled up. "Diet?" I questioned him.

"I don't know. Don't judge me."

"Imma judge you big bro.

"Shut up."

We got our food and started eating.

We arrived in the next town and then pulled into the hotel.

I got my room number and walked over to the elevator and unlocked my room and crashed on my bed for the night.

So what do ya think so far? I am loving it!!! I hope you are too. I love writing about Ambrose. So I was thinking I was gonna have Riley in this book like from my other book Buying In but since I'm not using his real name I'm not gonna. Okay so read on dudes and dudettes! I don't even know if I spelled that right but oh well if I didn't. Okay so keep reading if there is a chapter up.

Age Of AmbroseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara