Q&A Session

Hi lovelies! So after this update TCM will officially be a completed book and I'm so thankful for all of you. Even the haters.

Writing this book has been quite the roller coaster ride for me and I had amazing friends who have stood by me, critiqued every chapter and encouraged me to continue writing whenever I'd have a massive writer's block.

I know this book has a lot of loopholes and needs a lot of editing which I will be starting soon.

Also I'm only an amateur writer and when I began this story I'd have never thought that TCM would get so popular.

LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES TO MY AMAZING READERS. I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ALL ENJOYED READING MY BOOK. :*

So getting to the point.

Question Number 1:

Will there be a sequel?

No. I'm sorry to say this but I will not be having a sequel. You guys are free to come up with your own endings for the other characters. I do not believe in sequels and from the very beginning I had made up my mind that will not be writing a sequel.

Question Number 2

How did Felix find out that Celene was Skylar Hart?

When Felix ran a search on Celene for the first time, he didn't dig deep and only found out information about Celene the model, not Celene the individual. So when he made Damian who has connections with the government, look into her case he found out about the name change, which led to him remembering who Skylar really was.

Question Number 3

Is Felix really a manwhore?

No Felix is not a manwhore.
Most people don't see Felix as a normal flawed person they expect a knight in shining armour but trust me I meant him to be the farthest thing from that. His screwing around is a coping mechanism (for those that aren't familiar with the term, it means a person's way of responding to stressful situations or traumatic events)
So please don't hate on him. He is imperfect, just like the rest of us.

Question Number 4

What happens to Patricia?

Let's just say she got what she deserved and leave it at that. ;)

Question Number 5

How do you find inspiration for your characters?

I am the kind of writer who bases her characters on the people around her. Well Celene is actually not based on anyone per se, her character developed as I started writing. Samantha is a grown up, book version of my best friend who is just as supportive and stubborn. Felix is based on someone who used to mean a lot to me and I had a very tumultuous relationship with him so it's based on that.

Question Number 6

How did you start writing TCM?

To be honest, I didn't plan TCM. I just saw everyone writing books in this Genre and I thought, why not try a hand at this. Thus TCM came to life and I'm glad I started writing this book. I came up with the theme in the middle of a Psychology lecture in college, sometime in August last year.
One of closest friends, you know who you are helped me come up with the plot infact and I want to thank her for helping me make TCM such a great success.

Thank you so much for reading this book and making it so popular on Wattpad. I love you all. I hope this answers all your questions.

You know the protocol.

Vote.Fan.Comment.

XOXO,
Akki. xx