Chapter 25

A/N (PLEASE READ)
I know most of you don't read the author's note because it's obviously meant to be boring af.
But the last one was kinda important. TCM is close to completion and I wanted to know if you guys would like to take part in a contest which I want to have after I complete the book. So please let me know.
Also I want your help with a ship name for the duo because the ones that I've thought of are complete shit.

#Celix?
#Felene?

You guys get what I mean? :P

So anyways. Without further ado, I give to you Chapter 25!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Celene's Pov

Seeing Patricia fling herself at my fiancee like a desperate woman made me want to gouge her eyeballs out.

But I kept my head down to hide my frustration and anger. I did not want to give them the satisfaction.

Yes, 'them'. Through my peripheral vision I could see Patricia and Felix's mother looking at me with smug faces. Boy did I want to wipe the floor with their smug faces or what? But I stopped myself, after all first impressions count right?

Penny was bouncing in my arms, leaning towards Felix, who Patricia still hadn't let go off.

Strike one.

She was pressing her fake silicone boobs into his chest and running her hands across his arm, trying to seduce him. He had a disgusted look on his face which she probably ignored.

Strike two.

"Dadda!" My angel cooed, asking her father to pick her up.

"Felix why is the bastard kid calling you dad?" Patricia sneered.

Strike three.

And she's out in a span of two minutes. That's a brand new record! I made sure my daughter was snug in my arms before I approached her.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her away from him, making sure to dig my long nails deep into her skin before I pushed her away. She slink ed back into the shadow of my future bitch of a mother-in-law.

The smug expression had been wiped off both their faces. Patricia sneered at me and Felix's mother glowed at me, as though I'd stolen her favourite Prada bag.

Applause could be heard around me. I looked around in confusion and found my fiancee and my future brother chuckling and clapping.

"I didn't know you were so possesive love." Fee grinned at me cheekily.

"Yeah future-sis, I wouldn't want to get on your bad side. Ever." Phoenix said jokingly.

I cracked my knuckles in jest.

Felix's mother cleared her throat, obnoxiously might I add, behind us and when we all turned towards her, her face strict and her lips in a thin line, she asked, "Could somebody please tell me what is going on here?" She looked at me distastefully before continuing, "Who are this woman and child?"

Felix smirked before replying back. "This 'woman' is my fiancee and the child is your granddaughter."

She paled and I was finding it so very hard to hold back a giggle.

"That is proposterous! You are supposed to get married to Patricia!" She exclaimed and muttered something under her breathe which I couldn't catch.

But apparently Felix did.

"What did you just say mother?" He sneered.

"Did you have Mel killed just so you could get me married to her?"

"Yes. I had the stupid low life killed before you could marry her." Felix's mother admitted.

Felix was livid. Pheonix tried to calm him down but it didn't work. I tried to calm him down but he grabbed Penny from my arms and walked off muttering about how having Penny with him would stop him ftom going on a killing spree.

But all I could wonder,

Who is Mel?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dun dun dun.....

The ghosts of Felix's past are catching upto him. Don't you guys just hate Patricia? Cz I sure af do.

Some revelation huh?

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Lemme know what you think.

You know the protocol.

Vote.Fan.Comment.

XOXO,
Akki ❤