Chapter 28

A/N
Hey guys!
She updated already? (I know right?)

Anyways there are approximately 4-5 more chapters to go and an extended epilogue and not to forget the one shot contest!

Thnxx to all my amazing readers for getting me to 5K. :)

Anyways enjoy!

So this is the updated version. I hope yall can read it now. :)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The cracks in Celene and Felix's relationship have started to surface and while Felix deals with it by succumbing to alcohol, Celene decides to give him some space and time to make peace with himself.

3rd Person's Pov

When Felix woke up the next morning in a guest bedroom at Damian's house, he had a killer hangover and a guilty conscience.

He obviously regretted last night and even he was starting to realize that running away from his problems and resorting to alcohol was going to do fat load of good for his relationship and his child.

He needed to get his shit together and he needed to do it fast.

When he walked into the dining room to grab some toast before he went back home, he came across his best friend sitting at the head of the table like in a godfather movie.

It nearly gave him a fright but he hid it well. At Damian's behest he took a seat near him with a frown on his face.

"You need to get your shit together man!" Damian chided.

Before Felix could get a word in he continued, "When I found you at the bar you were totally sloshed! What if the paparazzi found you like that. You realize how bad it would be for your image! Your PR is already having a hard time dealing your crap and why do you insist on making things worse!?"

Felix didn't know what to say so he just sat there while Damian ranted. He realized that his best friend was only worried for him. So he decided not to say anything.

When Damian's lecture was done, he simply nodded his head and left.

He drove back home contemplating as to what he'd tell Celene when he got back. Should he lie? Should he open up to her? Hundreds of such thoughts flickered across his mind and he made up his mind. He'd come clean to her and maybe then she'd forgive his irrational behaviour.

He drove up to the mansion, his fingers tapping on the steering wheel in anticipation. After composing himself, he rang the bell, once, twice. But nobody opened the door, so using his key he let himself in.

Nobody was home. He walked into their bedroom but there were no signs that Celene had been there last night. The bed was made and upon looking closer he saw a few items of clothing scattered on the floor of their shared walk in wardrobe, as though she had left in a hurry.

His first thought was to ring up Samantha when Celene's phone went to voice mail.

"Baby I'm worried. Where are you both? Come home please. We can sort this out." He begged her over the voice mail.

Samantha, much to his relief picked up the phone but refused to tell him about her wherebouts. She only told him that he'd screwed up big time, like he didn't already know that, before hanging up.

He had a good mind to go to her apartment as he was sure that Celene would be holed up there with Penny. But he was already on thin ice with her so he'd give her space, wait for her to come home.