Chapter 17

Dedicated to one of my most amazing friends.Ya know who you are.

A/N
Hello my lovelies. Long time no see. I have a massive writer's block and I'm so sorry for not updating in forever.

This is a mini chapter and also a sneak peek into what's coming next.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Celene's Pov

"Hi Celene. It's Felix but you obviously know that. I'm sorry about what I said to you the other day. It was wrong of me to say things like that. Please call me as soon as you hear this."

The message that Felix left kept replaying in my head long after I'd first heard it.
I had never felt as conflicted as I did in that moment.I was the kind of woman that always had a plan but for once in my life I had no idea as to what my future would hold.

There was a part of me that wanted to talk things out with him, get rid of the stupid revenge plan in my head and the more prominent part that wanted him to rue the day he hurt me.

Looking at Penny sleeping soundly on the bed next to me, I could see him in her. Those expressive eyes that she shared with the man who would be the death of me.
She had his dimples and his dark brown curls.

I made up my mind.

I called him up and on reaching the dial tone I left him a message. On that was probably going to break my heart.

"Hi Felix. It's Celene. I... I forgive you but I can never see you again. I have to leave the country and I-I just wanted you to know that Penelope is your daughter. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but I'm sure you know who I am by now. I didn't think that you would believe me. Please don't contact me again or try to find us. Take care."

Tears falling steadily down my cheeks I walked into my closet and started packing up.
**********************

I'm sorry lovelies. That had to happen. Sorry for the extremely late update.  Enjoy.

You know the protocol.
Vote.Fan.Comment.
XOXO,
Akki.