Chapter 20

A/N

Hellllooooo lovelies. So this particular chapter is a bit of a filler.
Anyways, enjoy. I'm in love with Shawn Mendes new song, Stitches. It's amazing check it out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Celene's Pov

After a long, tedious flight we were finally in Paris. The French agency that I had signed with was supposed to send a car to take us to my brand new house in Paris. I had bought the house a couple of years back as a holiday home. But now that I'd permanently moved to France, it turned out to be beneficial to have a home.

After getting our luggage we waited for the designated driver to arrive, which he did, five minutes later. He helped me get our stuff into the boot of the Range Rover and drove us to the villa.

The house was amazing. It was huge, it had a pool, several rooms and a large landscaped yard, which Penny was eying gleefully.

I walked into the master bedroom and placed my things. I'd had the house decorated right after I'd bought it so Penny had her own room with a large princess bed and a closet to keep all her clothes in.

After taking a look around the house and settling in, I put Penny to sleep because she was tired from all the travelling and decided to catch up on my social media time. I had been neglecting my social life for a few weeks now.

I picked up my phone from the table and was not surprised to see twenty five missed calls from Felix and a message asking if I'd landed from Sam.

Just then the bell rang.
I opened the door and the new nanny was at my doorstep. I'd hired her to look after Penny when I would be at work.

"Bonjour, Miss Dior.On m'a dit que vous arrivez aujourd'hui." She said that she had been informed that I would be arriving today. She was a middle aged woman with a kind face. She emanated a motherly aura.

"Oui, je viens d'arriver il ya une heure." I told her that I'd just reached an hour ago. and smiled at her asking her to come in.

I led her to Penny who was soundly sleeping in her room. She looked at her and said,"wow elle est un beau bébé."
(a/n she just called Penelope a beautiful baby.)

I merely smiled at her and said, "oui, elle tient de son père." I couldn't help but let my thoughts drift away to New York wondering how Felix was coping.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Felix's Pov

After learning from Samantha that Celene was going to Paris, I had Damian look up all major modelling agencies in Paris and contact them to find out which one of them she had signed up with. Finally he got a hit. She had signed up with Amore Agency for Modelling and after much coaxing they gave us her adress.

I'd admit. I had no idea what to tell her when I'd see her. I wanted to apologise for the numerous times I'd done her wrong. But would it be enough? I hoped it would.

I called up my assistant and had her get my private jet ready to fly out whenever I wanted and after packing a small bag I was on the plane, ready for take off.

The airhostess approached me to offer refreshments. She was fluttering her fake eyelashes at me and her cleavage was practically in my face.

"Would you like anything else, sir?"

I shook my head.

She was insistent. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

I shook my head again but she was relentless. I finally followed her to the cabin and she threw herself at me, her lips cold against mine and her embrace constricting like a python's.

But when she was kissing me, I was imagining Celene in her place. Her long, slender fingers tangled in my hair. Her tongue inside my mouth and her warmth near my body. Those beautiful brown eyes looking deeply into mine.

I pulled away from the woman. She wasn't Celene. I shook my head rigorously.
"I'm sorry. I can't do this. Excuse me." Brushing her off, I walked back to my seat. Running my hands through my hair, I practiced my speech in my head.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dun dun dun.......
Cliffhanger. I'm sorry babes but I had to do it.
Enjoy. Let me know what you think.
You know the protocol.
Vote.Fan.Comment.
XOXO,
Akki. ❤