That would never happen ( A Trey Songz story)

"Ooh Jazz look who's on T.V," Kimberly smirked as my attention became glued to the Television. Trey Songz was singing his most recent popular song 'Cant be friends'. I became mesmorized with the way his angelic voice flowed through the speakers and the way he passionately sung the words, emphasizing each word, making you understand the point of the song. Lindsay threw a pillow at me then busted out into a fit of laughter. "You are so freaking obsessed with him," Kimberly said. "Because he's so beautiful," I gushed, causing Lindsay to turn the channel in annoyance. " He's not even all that now Chris Brown that's my BABY he could get it, he could get it," Lindsay hummed. "Any place," Kimberly chuckled, as she sung a small verse of Kendrick Lamar's song 'Poetic Justice'. " Okay Chris Brown is cute," I said.

"Thank you," They both sighed. " But Trey songz is 10 times cuter," I retorted. " Ya can have both of them I like Lil Wayne," Kimberly said. "Eww," Lindsay said. They both laughed loudly then fell back onto the bed. "I really hope you meet Trey Songz one day, you would probably have a heart attack," Kimberly said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I should probably get home it's getting late," I sat up off the bed and gathered my belongings, then took the bus home.