Mom at 17.....Chapter 12

________Aha hi again[:______

Hey, sorry for the long wait..i'm not gonna waste my time and yours by writing you any excuses&& just get on with the story...soo yahh.. 

Enjoy!! and dont forget to VOTE&&COMMENT!!!

________________************************************************************__________________

Leigh's POV

It's been an hour since Jesse had walked out and after crying for about twenty minutes over him, I decided to go back downstairs and eat my dinner though I had pretty much lost my appetite.

The doorbell rang and I hesitated thinking it might be Jesse again. After a minute or so, there was a soft knock and then whoever it was rang the doorbell again. 

I sighed and pushed myself off the counter and made my way over to the door.

No one was there when I opened the door. I looked down towards the street and at the house they were having the party at and saw no one but passed out drunken teenagers on the lawn. 

I sighed, annoyed and went to close the door when someone jumped out from the bush next to the door and screamed, "BOO!"

i screamed, scared for the second time that night. But when I looked to see who it was I couldn't help but smile. 

Blaze was holding his stomach, about to fall on the ground from laughing too hard. My smile then turned into one of annoyance. 

I punched his shoulder. "You suck!" He still couldn't stop laughing. "That was totally mean of you."

"So..rr.." takes a deep breath, but then goes back to laughing. "Sorr..r...soo..rryy.."

I slammed the door on his face and it took a minute before he knocked again.

"Hey," I could hear him smiling and still trying to recover from his laughing fit. "Lemme in, I'm sorry." 

I opened the door again. "Are you done now?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest looking at him. 

He nodded. "Yep. Sorry, I just couldn't help it." Blaze laughed again. "But seriously, you should've seen your face." 

I raised a brow, placing a hand on the side of the door as if I was about to close it. 

"Wait, wait. Sorry." Blaze smiled placing a hand to stop the door.

"Whatever." 

"So can I come in?" He gave me an innocent smiled. 

I sighed, rolling my eyes, but stepped aside to let him in. 

Blaze went into the kitchen and I followed him. He sat himself on a stool and then turned to look at me.

"You hungry?" I asked him.

"Depends. What you got?" I rolled my eyes and pointed at my bowl of hamburger helpers.

"That, I have some more on the stove." 

"I'll have some then, they're pretty good." Blaze said.

I prepared some for him and set the bowl down in front of him. 

"So why aren't you at the party?" He asked as he took a spoonful.

I shrugged. "Nika. plus I really don't enjoy going to parties much. I mean, drunken teenagers grinding on each other, drinking, smoking, spit swapping and having sex, sometimes all in one room? no thanks."