1.

It's summer, and I'm ready for the time of my life. I'm finally a senior, and it feels so good to know that I'm almost done with high school. No more idiotic teachers, stupid boys, and old exes. Off to Toronto I go. I finally get to meet my best friend who I've known since 8th grade. Her name is Lani. She's been there through thick and thin. We met over the Internet. I was 14 years old, and looking for a friend. No one really talked to me in middle school, because I was a weird girl. I begged my mom to be homeschooled, but there wasn't anyone to homeschool me. I took it upon myself to go onto the Internet, and find someone I could talk to. I made a Facebook page, and Lani immediately added me as a friend. She messaged me, and we formed a bond that no one could break. It's almost 4 years later, and we are finally going to meet each other.

The school bus came to a stop in front of my house. I hugged my friend, Micah, goodbye, and made my way down the steps. I'm free! As soon as the bus turned the corner, I jumped up and down like an 8 year old. I walked into my house, and set my bags on the rack in the front room. My dad was sitting at the bar in the kitchen drinking a beer, and watching last night's game. "Hey daddy, I'm home." He turned around, got out of his chair, and gave me a hug.

"Hey, baby girl."

He let me go, and I made my way to the couch. I plopped down on the sofa and let out a loud sigh. "I'm so glad to get out of that hell hole." My dad laughed, and came sat in the recliner in the living room.

"I bet you are. I use to hate going to school. Now, I hate going to work," he said.

It wasn't that I hated going to school. I just hated the fact that I was surrounded by girls that didn't like me. I have no girl friends at school. I'm only cool with Micah and Zay. They have been my friends since freshman year. I remember it like yesterday. I was sitting at the lunch table by myself, and they both walked up to me and sat down. I didn't know what to say until they started talking to me. It felt like we had known each other for years. "Daddy, I like school. I just don't like some of the people there." I got up, and went into my room.

I picked up the phone and called Lani. The phone rang twice and Lani picked up. "Heyyy best friend!!!"

"Hey Roni!!! I hope you got your bags packed because your flight leaves tomorrow!!"

"Yassss... I'm so ready!"

***
Wesssuhhh! Happy New Years!

I wanted to make a book with August Alsina in it because that's my baby. Lol

Follow me on Instagram:@caramel._mocha