Epilouge

We don't know why bad things happen to good people. It isn't a choice you get to make. Life is a series of good and bad moments, we just have to learn to deal with them. The bad came to Tori in April when her heart got too stressed and put her into Cardiac Arrest.

She was buried and had a small service. Jared got the rights to write a eulogy for Tori. During the middle of the eulogy, he started to tear up. But he was determined to finish. The eulogy going like:

Tori. There's a lot I could say about her but if I say those things I might burst into tears. Most of you know Tori was an amazing person. Always putting someone else's needs before her own. She always tried to do that for me when I was the one who needed to do it for her. She was the love of my life. She was my girlfriend. And she was always glad she got me as a boyfriend. I remember the day I first layed eyes on her.

Tom Green sat in the front row, taking in each of Jared's words that were being spoken.

Jared continued on:

We met each other in a strange way. Her friends where stalking me...

Alison and Madeline were blushing and smiling from the memory as they sat in the second row. A tear escaping their eyes.

I remember sneaking up to her window to introduce myself. I think I may have given Madeline and Alison a heart attack at my sudden appearence.

The crowd laughed.

The day I met her, she had her long, brown hair curled up into a high ponytail. Her eyes this light hazel color. And her smile, teeth as bright as the stars and full of hope. She was wearing a loose, white tank top with long, navy colored jeans. The reason I remember all that is because how can you forget the first time you ever saw a beautiful creature.

And at that moment, I knew I loved her. She was my best friend.

At those words, a tear escaped his eyes.

She knew how to make me laugh. When she laughed, it was like hearing angels sing. And now I guess she is one.

He pause for a moment to rub his eyes. "Sorry." He quietly told everyone before continuing:

She is going to be a beautiful angel and I can't wait to see her like that. She probably doesn't want me to grieve. She was stubborn like that. But she was fun. You could be your true self in front of her and she would never judge you. She was perfect to me as she may have been to you. She was perfect because she was her. Never afraid to open up and speak. I loved her and I don't think I'll ever love someone as much as I loved her.

He grabbed a red rose and placed it on top of the coffin and then whispered, "I love you."

Jared has been visiting Tori's grave for a week so far, everyday since she died. He would talk to her and make sure everything was to her liking.

He would often visit Tom Green after visiting Tori.

But a week after Tori died, Tom had words to tell Jared.

Jared allowed himself inside Tom's house and greeted him.

Tom got up from his chair and placed the paper he was reading down to go talk to Jared. "How you doing today, Jared?"

Jared gave a small strug. "Somedays are better than others."

"What'd you talk to Tori about today?" Tom asked Jared. Tom was one of the few people who knew that he visited Tori everyday. His parents were among the few that didn't know. Tommy was the only one in his family that knew and was sworn to keep it a secret.