~Intermission~ Brought to you by LegoNinjagoFanatic~THE BEARS ACTUALLY WON A GAME! YEAH! FOOTBALL!~

~Lloyd~

You were waiting in the closet because the others wanted you to be surprised. It was pretty dark but it was fine for you. You just thought about who you would be with...or who you hoped to be with. Lloyd. You and him were like best friends. The door opened and a silhouette of a shadow stumbled into the room. The door closes and darkness fills the room once again.

"It's a little dark in here isn't it?"

"Lloyd?!"you gasp.

"The one and only!"he laughs.

"Cool. So..."you sigh not knowing what else to talk about.

"Y/N...I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"I like you...a lot. I know we're friends but, I really want to be something more."

You were taken back by his response.

"You like me?"you ask.

"I...love you Y/N. Please say you love me back."

"L-Lloyd. I don't...I don't know what to say. Can you let me think about it?"

"Okay. Just tell me soon okay."

The door opens and you two walk out both going your separate ways. Not knowing what was to come of all of this.

~Jay~

Zane printed out the sheets and call you all over.

"Who should go first?"asks Skylor.

"Let's decide...with a round of rock, paper, clamp!"laughs Kai.

You ended up losing and you quickly took out the first sheet of paper you got.

"Jay."

Jay stand up and takes your hand leading you to the closet. The door closes behind you two leaving you both in an abyss of darkness.

"So...Jay."

"What'ca need Y/N?"asks Jay.

Your breath hitched as your mind went blank. You like Jay. You liked Jay a lot. But, you didn't know if he liked you or Nya. You didn't have anything against her, but the feeling in your heart said you did.

"I-I just...never mind."you sigh.

"Oh, okay."he replies.

You and Jay stand there until the door finally opens.

"Did you two do anything in there?"asks Lloyd.

You shake your head, regretting every moment that past.

~Morro~

"Morro."

Flashback

"Y/N! Watch out!"shouts Lloyd.

"Wha-"

The sight of fierce neon green eyes met yours and suddenly darkness. And your sight came back. Except something was different. The eyes you just saw that dug into your soul were...soft and regretful. He was different. Morro was different.

Flashback Ends

The memory of you and Morro fighting flashed before your eyes. The way he looked when he helped you up and the thoughts that came with it. The toughest of love, hope...friendship. It took little time for you to finally notice you were shut in the closet with Morro.

"Y/N? Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine."you sigh.

And hand grasps your making you jump slightly.

"I'm so sorry for before. I didn't mean to scare you like that."

"I-I know. It's just, well, I have something to confess."

"I'm listening."he replies.

"I've had a crush on you. For a while now. I want to know if you like me back."you confess.

No response. And your worst fear came true. In a flash Morro walked out of the closet leaving you alone and guessing. What did you do wrong?

____________________________________________________________________________________

As you can see by the chapter above, this book WILL end soon. It's like 2:00am or something in this book already! XD The slumber party is nearly finished! Dang...BUT! I will soon have a big announcement when I am done with this book, and just saying, I don't think any of you want to miss it. :D Some people also want me to use My Book of Randomness like a blog...why not?