This was too much like her vision, she thought as she tried to control the need for blood. But she was slowly losing control of herself, she could feel the thirst becoming increasingly more unavoidable as she went through the halls. But she could control herself...she wouldn't drink any blood, no. She couldn't. She repeated this to herself as she glided through the halls at unreal speeds. She caught up with the masked Death Eater who had hurt Vic with ease, she grabbed his arm and pushed him into a wall.

"You think you can just run off after hurting my friend?" Alexandria smirked, the part of her she kept suppressed taking hold of the reins with a boost of adrenaline.

The Death Eater struggled as her grasp around his throat tightened, she let him go but she wasn't satisfied. Instead she grabbed him again, this time digging his nails through his shoulders until she felt her nails scrape his collarbones. He screamed out for help, his voice was echoing against the walls before she turned back to strangling him. Her nails were digging into his skin now, it would be easy to rip his throat out. She wanted nothing more than to rip it out. Vigorously shaking her head, Alexandria reminded herself she wouldn't be a monster, she tightened her grip on his throat until his screams subsided—finally passing out. His wounds pulsing slightly as he went limp.

Her hands were caked with blood, she couldn't resist the crimson liquid, unfortunately the smell of the blood was stale, she didn't find it satisfying to even attempt a taste but she was starved-the knocking on the back of her mind coaxing her to walk into danger.

"Well, isn't this a surprise. A vampire here at Hogwarts."

Alexandria met the cruel gaze of Fenrir Greyback, her stance becoming immediately defensive as the werewolf stalked closer. "What are you talking about?"

Fenrir laughed a cruel, humorless laugh, "I can smell it on you. You smell different, more delicious than any other here, and I've only smelt your kind one other time. Killing a vampire is so....rare these days. But its extremely satisfying in the end."

Alexandria backed away, lifting her wand, Fenrir laughed humorlessly, baring his sharp teeth, "how cute..." With a guttural noise he ran forward, thrashing out at Alexandria as she dodged with speed and grace. It wasn't until she was caught by the throat did she feel frightened. "It's a shame I'll have to end our little game so quickly."

Without a thought, Alexandria extended her hand and grabbed Fenrir's arm, twisting it out of the socket with ease, to Alexandria it was shocking that she could do that. To the vampire inside of her, it was a natural instinct, Fenrir let go of her and glared.

"You bitch...I'll have your head for this," he threatened.

Alexandria glared, getting right into the werewolf's face, "only if you can catch me." The vampire inside her fueled her words, the normal Alexandria would be scared as she stared down a werewolf, but she didn't feel scared at the moment.

"Is that a bet I hear?" He stepped closer to her, Alexandria's hand went through his arm as she twisted it again, she could feel the blood on her hand. "When I tell the Dark Lord there's a little vampire out there that's easy to nab, I'll be back to collect you. Mark my words."

He walked off, the injuries Alexandria left him causing to put his arm right himself. Alexandria lifted up her hand, terror and horror filled her body as she stared in disbelief. The image from the glass ball was real...What scared her even more was the uncontrollable urge to lick her hand. Savor the blood.

But a new scent filled the air and with quick graceful movements, Alexandria found herself stalking two of the Weasley children. Ginny and who she believed to be George. Ginny was bleeding, the blood was running down her neck and the smell: fresh honeydew and vanilla.