Chapter.5~ We're a big family.

Start from the beginning

"ugh im never having more kids..." kiona laughed as we walked out of the room

"well i think we'll have to see if your hormones can control themselves."

"oh really okay fine" she turned and went towards the room.

"oh no you dont" i grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me. "you owe me"

"oh no we just had kids and you want sex im okay." she tried pushing me away.

"come on i know you want to why not i'll use protection"

"either way no."

"okay fine" i pulled away

"but we can talk hang out" she smiled

"yay" i said sarcasticaly and went downstairs.

"well you wanted me back so badly come on" she whined following me.

"no go breast feed or something i'll sit here and wait for the other kiona to come back you know the one who was fun"

" your all mad because i dont want to fricking have sex!! Wow james unbelievable. I just gave birth to twins and you want sex! you know what whatever james you sit here and have fun" she went up stairs to the room and slammed the door causing the twins to cry.

"nice job!" i yelled going upstairs to there room. I went over and cradled Diàn in my arms. It turns out it was just her crying. I rocked her back to sleep and layed her down. I then went in the room and saw kiona on the phone.

"yea...okay....i know....i will...alright..see you..bye" she said while on the phone.

"who are you going to see?"

"you should'nt care im no fun." she stood up and went to the bathroom. She looked way skinnier...the hospital was probably helping her work it off that what she told me on the phone.

"kiona dont do this..." i said calmly walking into the bathroom.

"do what james try and be the perfect girlfriend? Try and not be scared to go through another pregnancy....no im not" she was brushing her hair.

"who are you going to go 'see'" i asked using air quotes

"why are you sweating over this im going to see a friend james"

"who"

"there actually coming here" she smiled and bit her bottom lip. I walked towards her and she backed up as if scared.

"who?" i demanded

"jordan" she mumbled

"kiona why after all this crap he did to me last week.?" i know she didnt forget how jordan said that those kids werent mine and how he slept with her when me and her had that fight.

*^{Kiona POV]^*

He's always bringing this up. I told him i didnt sleep with jordan yet he is still doubting it and mad at jordan. Jordan did lie. Sayin the twins were his and how they'll probabaly look like him and how james needs to just leave. Jordan is so complicated.

"james what happened is old you know the twins are yours jordan is just obsessive but he's been my best friend since we were in stroller's so can you give this crap up?"

"kiona you do what you want and i'll try to keep my kids away from that f-" he was cut off by the doorbell ringing. "should'nt you answer that?" he asked

I looked down and walked around him going downstairs. I went to the door and opened it. Jordan had a huge smile on his face i hugged him.

"hey jordan"

"hey how's it going kiki?"

"it could be better come in" he came in.

"so were are they?"

"oh they're sleeping" i smiled at the thought of the twins.

"can i..see them?"

"uhh sure come on" we went to the stairs.

"you look great and you just had twins? Wow"

"yea the hospital had a gym and they were helping me lose weight." i opened the door to the twins' room.

"wow they're beautiful they look just like you." he smiled goin over to Diànna's crib. "what's her name?"

"oh that's Diànna and over here is Diàn" he followed me over to her. I stood over her watching her sleep. I felt his body behind me. His arms on the crib. I saw his veins popping out he was irresistable but he knew i loved james...and i always will. I turned and he was starring at my mouth. I looked at his and he began leaning down. I-i kissed him back.

I couldnt believe myself i geuss i craved it. His tongue danced against mine. He grabbed my waist and pulle me in. I pulled away. I then pushed him off of me. I couldnt believe i just did that. I turned to walk away and i saw james standing in the doorway. He looked pissed but...sad. I shook my head to tell him it wasnt what it was. But i know he was mad.

"i cant belive this" james shook his head. "kiona" he turned and went towards the room.

"james james wait!" i shouted following him.

"kiona just let him know about us." jordan smiled pulling me back.

"us jordan there is no us its me and james okay leave it alone get out" i pointed towards the door.

"kiona stop lieing to yourself"

"no you stop" i pulled my arm away and went to the room.

"james we i didnt-"

"you didnt just kiss him kiona? I told you i dont want him here around my kids or you" he grabbed his phone.

"james please i love you that..i that was nothing i wont do it ever again it was just that. I love you"

"but kiona you-" he was cut off by the twins crying. Oh no jordan. We ran in and they were gone. I went downstairs and saw jordan's car speed off.

"Jordan!!" i screamed down the road tears running down my face.

"dammit!" james shuouted getting in his car.

"let me come" i said

"no go inside i'll be back." he spef off down the street.

*^{Jordan's POV]^*

After kiona ran chasing after james i figured i should spend time with the twins. I grabbed Diàn and Diànna. As soon as i go to the front door Diàn began to cry. I ran over to my truck and put them in the booster seats i brought. Yea i planned it out perfectly. I sped off and down the street. Seconds later i saw james' truck close behind.

"dammit" i turned down the street into traffic. He was at least 30 cars behind me. I turned down another road into more traffic. I turned and he was stuck in traffic.

"dont worry twins...mommy will come to daddy and we'll be a big family...im daddy." i turned and saw them smiling. "daddy love's you guys alot i also love mommy." i gripped the steering wheel tighter just thinking about being with kiona great life great family great sex. I'll make sure of the sex.

--------- i sooo hate jordan right now how are we thinking bout james? Kiona? Jordan? Elmo? Hulk? I see... :))))))