Chapter.5~ We're a big family.

Start from the beginning

"are you ready to be a family?" i asked

"ive been ready" he smiled

"i love you james"

"i love you too ki" after he said that i dozed off.

For the next couple of weeks me and james hung out talked and planned how everything is going to be. He'll be going to college here at FAMU and he'll come down to visit any chance he get's. But when i graduate next year we're going to get married i can't wait. We decided to name the girls Diànna and Diàn. I was getting pretty nervous for some reason. It had been weeks and now the baby is supposed to be coming sometime this week.

But i feel the contractions coming...im scared.

*^{James POV]^*

"JAMES!!" kiona yelled making me jump. I was downstairs watching tv. I ran upstairs.

"what's wrong?" i asked standing in the door way. She was sitting on the bed breathing unevenly.

"the the babies there there coming..." i went over to her and grabbed her hand.

"come on" she squeezed my hand so hard i thought that it was going to fall off. I guided her down stairs and to the car. I sped down the road and to the hospital. I guided her and to the front desk.

"uh mam my girlfriend is in labor!" i was talking so fast i bit my tongue.

"okay hold on" she made a call.

"hold on i cant fucking hold on im in labor! If i could hold on i fucking would!" kiona shouted at the lady the front desk.

"alright mam have a seat" a man said pointing to the wheel chair. She sat down and he took her away.

"just wait here sir." a nurse said following them.

"gosh kiona please be okay" i mumbled to myself. I couldnt sit. I was pacing back and forth. About an hour later a nurse came out and told me the first baby is coming. She said i could be in there so i followed her.

I heard kiona down the hall. People walking in and out. I heard a doctor say push. Gosh she

must be in pain. Terrible pain. The nurse opened the door and i saw kiona laying on the bed...i didnt really like the fact that they can't have a female nurse but i'll have to deal. I went over to kiona's side.

"be careful when you grab her hand she's going to break it and she may yell at you and curse so be careful" the same nurse whispered in my ear.

I grabbed her hand and she was right women really know how to hurt a man. I squeezed back to in some way less the pain. After four whole hours of her giving birth she was almost done. Diànna and Diàn were officially living on earth. After about another hour of waiting. I had to go home because i still had stuff to do at the house. Kiona and the twins had to stay in the hospital for a while. I drove home and went to sleep. I had a dream about all of us ..a big happy family.

I felt so lonely and bored without kiona and the twins. It had been the full week and then they finally came out.

"did you miss me?" kiona smiled hugging me tightly.

"i missed this you not the one who gave my hand bruises" i chuckled

"sorry" she kissed me.

"its okay" i bent down and kissed her back. I missed this us kissing being together she had no idea what she meant to me.

We went home Diànna and Diàn sleeping. I picked up Diàn and kiona got Diànna. We took them up to their room. Which is right next to ours. I layed her down gently and kissed her on the forehead. She looked just like kiona. She even had her hair color. I could tell her hair will be long when she's older.