Him and Jean lost there virginaties to each other..? "Eren you slept with a horse?" The words just came out with my stopping them. Everyone just laughed there heads off.

"I never liked horses, I prefer ravens." He smiled at me, then leaned in and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He whispered cheekily. The room went silent.

"This game was boring, let's turn this party into a pool party!!" Connie yelled, him,Sasha and Marco then charged outside to the pool.

The through of there clothes and left there under wear on, then they jumped it.

Eren and the rest began to de-dress and jump in too. I took a seat on a deck chair at the side.

"Come on Levi! Don't be lame!" Sasha called.

"I'm not a strong swimmer." I denied them. Well actually I can't swim, I never learnt.

Then from next door more people came in. A strawberry blonde girl and a guy that looked like captain America. "Mind if we join?" She asked.

"Oh Petra and Erwin, sure!"

"I know you." The guy Erwin pointed. "Your hanjis favourite patient. She always talks about you."

"o-oh really? How'd you know her?" I asked.

"She's my wife." I then always fainted. Someone married that crazy women!

"She never told me she was married." I'm pretty surprised.

"She keeps her private life separate from her work, but she never stops talking about you. She keeps saving your gonna live your life under the very end."

"Well I don't know about that..I have to get this operation I'm two days and it's life threatening.."

He then took a seat next to me. He patted my hands. "I'm sure she'll do her best to keep you around." He smiled. I returned the smile.

"Oi Erwin stop flirting with my boyfriend!" We both looked and saw eren in the pool smirking his head off.

"He's not eren-" next thing I new I was picked up behind my back and we being dragged to the pool. "Le-let me go!" He yelled and struggled.

"Levi have some fun!" It was jean. I'm gonna kill him.

"No let me go-" water then hit my face, he through me in. The pool was deep and I can't swim. I struggled for breath. My eyes started to close.

"Levi are you okay? Jean what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I was pulled out the water and sat on the side. Eren clinging to me.

"It was a joke! Jesus. Okay sorry Levi (!) it's not like he died." He said sarcastically while grinning like a cat.

"Levi are you okay..?" Eren whispered.

"I wanna go." I swallowed. A towel was then wrapped around me and me and eren made our way out.

Eren put his clothes back on and I took a seat in his car. He put on the radiator to keep me warm.

"I'm sorry it got out of hand. I did say 'beware of the horse'..I'm sorry though.." He began to drive.

"Eren it's fine, I'm okay just a bit wet is all." I faked a laugh.

Eren then took a sharp turn and pulled into the woods, quite far In. Then he stopped the car.

"Why are we here?" I asked. It was pretty dark outside but I could see him faintly.

"We didn't get much privacy tonight, and I didn't want you to go back so soon."