"Um, no. Paul drive faster before he tickles me!" I begged before Louis fingers wiggled against my side. No! Laughter filled the car, not just from me, but from everyone. My lungs started to beg for air as my stomach churned the apple that was digesting.

I gasped for air and hopefully Louis noticed. I tried to pull his fingers away and finally he released me. "Thank. You." I spoke between gasps.

"We're here." Paul announced from the front seat once I finally caught my breath. Thank God, now I can finally take off this blindfold. "Keep on the blindfold. We'll lead you in." Liam instructed. Damn it! I can't see and it's weird. Why are they bringing me to a surprise anyways?

Slowly, I was guided out of the car, through a parking lot, and into some building. The boys got greeted by some lady so I guess they've been here before. Never mind that's a bad guess. Everyone knows who they are. So I have absolutely no clue what's going on.

Someone picked me up and I screamed. My heart beat wildly in my chest and in my ears. Who is taking me? Why did they pick me up? I'm gonna die! Tears leaked down my cheeks as I flailed my arms and legs while slapping who ever picked me up in the chest.

"Sh. Belle it's just me. Shhh." Zayn coo'd as I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "I'm sorry." I whispered, calming my tears by taking deep breaths. He rubbed circles in my back whilst cooing me in my ear. "It's all okay. Nothing bad is going to happen. We're just bringing you upstairs. I'll take the blindfold off." I nodded feeling Zayn carefully untie the bandana.

I shoved my face back into the crook of his neck. My eyes stopped overflowing with tears. Instead I just accepted the warmth of Zayn's arms like Niall did with the blanket early this morning. Everyone needs a little warmth every so often.

"Are you awake love?" Liam whispered. I looked up with open eyes and a smile. "Are we at the surprise?" I asked, my smile growing wider by the second. He nodded and I instantly wiggled out of Zayn's arms.

I looked around to see we're in a recording studio. My surprise is watching them record songs? That's still cool, but really? This is still cool. Maybe I'll learn something.

"So Belle what song are you gonna sing?" Harry asked. I looked at him with raised eyebrows and wide eyes. I'm recording a song? Ha ha. Very funny. No, I'm not good enough to record a song. "Nice joke. But seriously what are we doing here?" All of them chuckled, even a small one escaped Niall's lips.

For the first time I noticed how quiet Niall is. Our eyes connects and he gave me a small smile, I did the same. "We're serious. It's part of making up your birthday. The second part is tomorrow. Now get in there!" Louis exclaimed, gently pushing me into the booth causing mine and Niall's eye contact to break.

Inside was a mic with the circle part of the mic in front of it placed in front of the window, another mic positioned over a piano, guitars, and a bass. "Can I use these?" I asked into the mic, just in case if that's the only way they can hear me. All of them nodded as Harry sat in front of the sound board.

Hmm. What song should I sing.

A few song titles I've written flowed through my mind as I sat down on the piano bench. Suddenly the perfect song hit me. Because of that a smile spread on my lips.

Just as I was about to play Harry knocked on the glass. I gave him a confused look. He tapped his headphones indicating I need to out them on. I nodded, placing the bulky headphones. "Go ahead curly."

I pressed down the first few keys then started playing.

"Where is the moment we needed the most?