I don't want to leave this moment but sleep decided to hit me. I tried to fight it off but I failed.

***

"Hey curly. Wake up." Harry's deep voice whispered into my ear, gently shaking my shoulder. I moaned pushing his face away with my hand. He chuckled before ripping the blanket off of me. The cool air hit my freezing body. "Five more minutes mom." I whined, curling up in the fetal position.

"We have a surprise for you today. Please wake up." I shot up from my bed and ran off to the bathroom. "I'll be down stairs in fifteen minutes!" I yelled as I turned on the hot water. From behind me I could hear Harry laughing at me. Not a bad kind of laugh, but a good one. Like he's laughing at how easy it was to get me out of bed.

Who can blame me, I love surprises!

I walked into the shower letting the hot water bounce off of my skin. It felt better than the cold hard pellets from last night, but that was still nice. I cleansed my body with honey scented soap and scrubbed my hair with the same scented shampoo.

As I walked out of the shower the cold air hit my body sending a shiver down my spine. Quickly I wrapped my towel around my body and blow dried my hair. I want to get to this surprise! But I also want to show Harry that I'll actually be done in fifteen minutes.

I only took seven minutes in the shower, during that I picked out my outfit in my mind so now I won't waste time on that. I tried to dry my hair with a towel but it only came out not as wet. Trying not to waste anymore time I pulled it up in a messy bun.

After putting on my white lace shirt, with a white bandeau underneath, black shorts, and black and white striped suspenders that hang off of the shorts I had three minutes to spare. A few strands of my hair fell out of my bun, but now it looks cuter. I put on foundation and mascara, being the lazy person I am that's all I did.

I ran down the stairs to be greeted by all the boys sitting at the table. All had big smiles, but Niall's looked force. His eyes held sorrow and guilt. My smile faded from that. "Less that fifteen. Nice!" Harry cheered, making my smile come back a little. "Now lets go!" I yelled, grabbing Louis by his forearm and pulling him towards the door. Of course he didn't move because someone 'has' to be really strong and I have to be really weak.

"We didn't have breakfast yet." He stated, sympathy in his eyes. No way. Nope. Not gonna happen. I'm not eating! I just can't. It's hard. Trying to eat after starving yourself is so hard to keep it down. And I have to keep it down which is even hard, like I've said I'm emetophobia.

I looked around the room for any help but they all averted their eyes to something or someone else. Fuck my life. Forcing myself I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple, went back to the boys, and sat down next to Liam. They all gave me looks as if saying 'please eat more'. I sighed, rubbing my thumb against the apple skin. "I'm trying. Cole is getting me to eat to. It might not be a lot, but it's something." I stared down at the fruit, feeling sick to my stomach.

***

"Can I take off this blindfold?" I asked, adjusting the blue bandana that the boys tied around my eyes after breakfast. It's really itchy and I don't want to mess up my makeup. "Five more minutes." Liam said and someone patted my shoulder. Instantly I flinched, moving away from the hand. "Sorry." I mumbled, fiddling with my thumbs.

After my past I'm not good with being blindfolded and not able to see what's going on around. I need to know where I am, who's around me, and what's going on. When Harry said he has a surprise for me I didn't think I would be blindfolded. This is all really scary for me.

"It's okay. It was just me." Louis said softly, gently wrapping his arm around me. I flinched again but relaxed into him. "Now can I take it off?" I asked, a smirk playing across my lips. Louis pushed his two fingers into my side making me jump. I turned towards him, hoping I'm looking the right way, and stuck my tongue out at him. "So someone is ticklish." I could practically hear him smirking. Damn it!