"Yeah?" Truthfully, I didn't think that she would talk to him. I thought I would have to convince Terrance to talk to her. "What happened?"

Ashlee moves a little at the sound of my voice. She drapes her arm around me, putting her hand underneath my shirt. She puts her leg over mine and tries to scoot a little closer to me. I smile a little and kiss her forehead.

"Well, I tried to apologize for what I did, but he wasn't ready to accept. So, I walked away."

"Did you really try? You know how Terrance can get?"

"What the fuck ever, Jas. We know how I can get. I tried to ask him to ride with me, so that I wouldn't do this drive alone."

"He said no?" I find it hard to believe that Terrance would go ahead and let Ker do this drive alone. I know that he's upset with her and everything, but he's very over protective of her.

"I didn't ask. I told him that I will just call Antonio."

"Ker." I shake my head. This girl is something else.

"Baby." Ashlee says softly. I look down at her and her eyes are still closed. "What time is it? I should get home."

"Ker baby, call me along the way, okay? I got to go."

"Mmm . . . Bye."

She ends the call, before I can say anything else. I already know that when Kerri comes over, that she is going to give Ashlee hell.

Ashlee opens her eyes and just looks at me. "Ker baby?"

"My friend." I assure her. "You're going to meet her. She's cool." I really hope that she's not the jealous type, because anyone will get jealous of the relationship that Kerri and I have. Mel had never gotten jealous of the relationship that we had. She knew that Kerri and I were just friends.

"I got to get home."

"Stay a little longer. Let me put you to bed tonight."

She giggles and begin blushing a little at the thought of me sticking my tongue inside her wetness. This is pretty much the only sex that Ashlee and I have been having.

"I can't." She whines, still giggling. "Baby, if you put me to sleep, I won't be able to wake up and go home."

I give her a big smile. "I think that's the plan." I lick my lips slowly, trying to tease her.

She groans a little. "Are you trying to make me fall in love?"

I bite my lip just looking at her. "Go spread your legs on my bed, and I'll be there in a minute."

She kisses me on the lips and bite my bottom lip, seductively. I keep my eyes closed, until she pulls away from me. I open my eyes to watch her stand up and walk backwards to my room, slipping her boyshorts off. I get up from the couch and head to the kitchen. I open the refrigerator and grab the pint of ice cream I bought earlier today. I open the refrigerator and grab the caramel syrup out the refrigerator. I set the two items on the counter and take my shirt off and toss it on the floor. I grab the caramel syrup and ice cream off the counter top and head towards the bedroom. Show time.

*****

I pull Ashlee's chair out for her, and she sits down with a big grin on her face. I walk to the other side of the table and take a seat. Ashlee picks up her menu to look over it.

I decided to take Ashlee on a real date, so that she wouldn't think that all I want from her is to put my face between her thighs. This girl and I have been getting real close to one another, sexually.

"Can you bring us a couple glasses of water please and give us a minute?" I ask the server. The dude smiles, eyeing Ashlee. He walks away and looks over his shoulder at her again.

I watch her as she tosses her head to the side and then pull her hair to the side. She looks up at me and gives me a tiny smile.

"Why are you looking at me?" She asks, setting the menu down.

"I think the waiter might have a little crush on you." I pick my own menu up, taking a look at it.

"I might be crushing on you."

I put my menu down a little to eye her from across the table. I'm noticing for the first time how low her top is. I lift my gaze up, meeting her eyes. I set my menu down.

"Babe, why didn't you wear a sweater out?" I try to bring this up as lightly as I can. I really don't like how she's exposing herself.

"It's nice out. Why would I wear a sweater?" She asks with a grin on her face.

She must think that I'm joking with her, or playing games. I don't remember smiling, when asking her this simple question.

"That's why dude was checking you out. You're exposed."

She looks down at her chest, like she didn't know how she came out the house. She looks back at me and shrugs. "It's not that bad."

The server comes back to the table with his notepad and pen. He licks his lips a little, watching Ashlee as she looks over her menu. She gives him a friendly smile.

"Um . . . " She quickly looks at his name tag. "Ryan, I'll take the salmon with a small salad on the side, please."

He smiles at her, jotting down her order. I can't help, but feel as though they are flirting with one another right in front of my face.

"Anything to drink?" He asks her, looking up from the pad.

"Um . . . Strawberry Lemonade, please."

"Sure."

They make eye contact with one another. I clear my throat as loud as I possibly could, trying to break up whatever the hell is going on. He brings his attention to me and gives me an easy smile.

"What can I get for you, boss?"

"You can keep your eyes off my date." I retort.

"Jason!" Ashlee screams at me.

"I'm just saying, that you and him are over here making eye contact and shit, like I'm not even here."

"Ryan, can you please give us a minute. He's still deciding. Sorry." Ashlee looks up at the dude.

"Why the fuck are you calling him by his name? You know this kid?" I question her as he walks away.

"It's on his name tag!" She lets out an exasperated sigh. "Why are you acting so jealous and weird? All he did was take my order. Calm down."

"Why the hell you came out the house like that?" I lean back in my seat and cross my arms. "Chest all out and shit. Smiling all big for Ryan's ass."

I can see the tears forming in the corner of her eyes. "I wanted to look cute for you. I wore this for you, not for attention." She pleads with me. "What is wrong with you?"

What the fuck is going on with me? She wipes the corner of her eyes with her napkin, trying to hide the pain that I caused her. I just fucked our first date up, unintentionally. I didn't even know that my jealousy was this bad. I didn't know that my trust was this damaged.

I reach across the table and take a hold of Ashlee's hand. She yanks away from me and pushes my hand away.

"I'm ready to go home. Just cancel the order and let's go." She looks sadly down at the table. Just moments ago she had a big smile on her face.

"We can get the food to go and watch movies at my place."

She doesn't say anything to me as she avoids making eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry." I say in a low voice. "My trust . . . I'm sorry." I repeat back to her.

Her eyes filled up with fresh tears and she looks sadly at me. "I don't want to talk about it. You order what you want and lets grab the food and go."

I nod my head, grateful that she still wants to give me a chance. We don't have to talk about it right now. We can talk about it later.

Pieces of ForeverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara