"That's cool. I don't have any classes with Phil this year..so I won't have any with you." She made a sad face and reached for my arm. "But we have lunch together at least."

I pulled my arm and laughed awkwardly. "Yeah.." Phil looked over at me while I was looking at Cat strangely.

"Hey Dan, I'll go get you something to eat okay?"

I looked up at him. "I'll come with you.."

"Okay.."

I got up and he got up after me and we started walking.

"Everything alright Dan?"

"No...I don't like her."

"You've only just met her. Give her some time."

"She's too peppy and touchy. I don't like it."

"Then tell her that."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I have to be polite."

"Who says you have to?"

"I just do. I shouldn't be rude to anyone. If she wants to grab my arm she can. There's nothing I can do about it."

"Yes you could."

"I can't Phil. Its not really a problem anyway."

"Does it bother you."

"It doesn't matter."

"So it does."

"Yes, but that's not important."

"It is important Dan."

"Why?"

"Because you should be comfortable here.."

"I just don't like her grabbing me."

"You can tell her to stop and still be polite."

"Yeah..I guess...I'll tell her."

"Good, because if you don't tell her she's going to keep doing it."

"Yeah"

"Come on, let's go back."

We walked back to the table and Phil started eating, Cat trying to grab on to my arm again.

"Um...Cat? Could you, not grab me?"

"Why? You're cute."

"Because I don't want you to."

"Why not? I doubt you've ever been this close to a girl before."

"I-I haven't but, I don't want to be this close to you." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand off my arm.

"Come on Dan, it'll be good once you get used to it."

"I don't want to get used to it.." I mumbled, loud enough for her to hear, but she ignored me and grabbed my hand. It was different than when Phil held it. Her hands were cold and rough, Phil's were warm and soft and made me feel happier.

She started eating and I stared at the table then over at Phil.

"Uh...Hey Cat." She looked up at Phil. "He said he doesn't want you to do that. Let go of him.

"Phil, he's obviously fine with it or he would've said something."

"Are you deaf? That's what he's been saying this whole time! He didn't want to be rude but I have no problem with being rude to you. Let go of him and don't touch him again unless he says it's okay. Got it?"

She rolled her eyes and let go of my hand, "Next time let him talk for himself."

"He told you to stop before you grabbed his hand but you ignored him."

"He should've said it again then."

Phil huffed and stood up, but he didn't leave, he moved me over to where he was sitting and sat down in between me and Cat. He looked over at me and put his hand on my lower back. "Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"I really thought she would've stopped if you told her not to. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, you didn't do anything wrong."

"I know..I'm still sorry."

"Let's just eat now.."

He nodded and started to eat again.

"So, Phil are we staying at your house tonight?"

He smiled at Chris. "Yeah, I hope you guys won't mind if Dan comes too."

Chris looked over at me and smiled. "Of course not. Dan's our friend now isn't he?"

I smiled, probably a bit wider than what I should've, but it was a smile, a genuine smile. None of these people looked like they would fit in with the people in the movies I've seen, but they fit in with each other. I thought I'd never fit in. I don't even fit in at my house but I do with them.

A/N: Wow! Sorry for putting that big info dump :(.
I hate those sometimes but I felt like everything that was said was necessary to the story.
Also, Cat's a mean one (Mr. Grinch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Sidenote!!!: I am in no way saying that any of this happened or that Cat has done this to anyone. I don't even know much about her. This is a /story/ not an accusation or claim.

She's the character to watch out for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Soz if you're a fan of hers but she's the main source of angst for Danny boy :(

Check out my other stories!

I can't sleep~Phan

I'm in the process of writing several others and planning a big bang fic and that's why this part was a day late.

The posting schedule for this one is Saturday's and Wednesday's unless stated otherwise.

Tysm for reason. Feed back is always appreciated!

See you next chapter!

Everybody Wants to be a Catजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें