I Have No Idea Where I'm Going

Start from the beginning

"Sit,baby." She didn't even look up! I sat in the chair stayed in front of her desk then begun twittling my thumbs. I felt like I was in high school again in the principal's office.

"Heard you and Jax are having some problems with each other again. Well, I need some things, so here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna go with him, and you guys are gonna work out what ever the fuck is going on with you two." she confirmed, glancing up at me above her glasses frames.

It wasn't a request to go, it was a command. Who was I to deny my boss? She did find me and bring me in. I sighed and grumbled under my breath before I replied,"Is he waiting on me?"

She nodded and I shuffled out of her office then searched for Jax and his awesome hair. He stood beside his bike, and it took only seconds for it to dawn on me. We were taking his motorcycle. I had never been on a bike, which slightly scared me. What if he shoves me off the back of his bike?! I don't wanna die!

"Oh, fuck no. My luck, the minute I slide on this bike, you'll shove me off and laugh in my face. Not happening."

He rolled his eyes as I approached him before he stated,"Chill it. I'm not gonna shove you off. I'm not that mean. Damn." He held out a large hand to me then raised an eyebrow and asked, "You getting on, or what?"

I accepted his outstretched hand, only to have him jerk me into his chest with a wicked grin. He climbed on and I had no choice but to follow.

"Put this on and hold on tight,"he declared, handing me a helmet. I did as he instructed, clipping the clasp before I wrapped my arms loosely around his waist causing him to huff and demand,"You really wanna fall off the back of this bike, don't ya?" I shook my head rapidly then replied, "No, not really."

"Then hold on tight." I tightened my grip, causing him to grunt before starting the bike. We rode out of the parking lot, the wind whipping my hair into my face and as much as I hate to admit it, I enjoyed riding on the back of Jax's bike.

We arrived at the police station and he killed the bike before helping me off the back of the motorcycle. We entered the station, hand in hand (he was dragging me along, okay?!) and glanced around.

"Teller! What the hell are you doin here?" a man asked, he was maybe in his late thirties, early forties, as he approached us. He had blue eyes and brown hair.

"Hale, my mom sent me to pick up something from Unser. Got any idea what the hell it is?" Jax replied with an eye roll. The man, Hale, sighed and muttered to himself before he led us towards another door, which read Sheriff on it.

Hale knocked then opened it when he got a response. An older man, in his fifties, sixties maybe, sat at a desk before looking up and he sighed at the sight of Hale standing in the doorway.

"What do you need,Hale?" he asked, clearly annoyed. Paperwork was sprawled across the desk, making him appear very busy. Hale leaned more inside the office then allowed Jax and myself to squeeze inside the room. The older man's eyes widened at the sight of Jax and I then he demanded,"Is this the girl Gemma was telling me that you had a crush on,Jax?"

Jax's cheeks flared red as he glared at the sheriff and he shot back,"I don't have a crush on her. If anything, she has a crush on me. I just came by to get whatever the hell Mom sent us down to get, Unser."

Unser stood up with a chuckle and stretched his hand out to me then declared,"Wayne Unser. Nice to meet you, little lady." I laughed and shook his hand while I introduced myself,"Libby Parker. The pleasure is all mine." Unser raised an eyebrow then stated,"I don't understand why Gemma would say you're a bitch to Jax. You're such a pretty young lady. With wonderful manners towards an old man like myself."

"You ain't seen her inside of the Clubhouse just yet,"Jax muttered, more to himself I believe, than everyone else in the room. I elbowed him the ribs and scolded,"If you have anything to say, speak up. Its rude to think out loud without sharing to the rest of the class."

He glared at me, but Hale and Unser just laughed at the biker's expression. Jax huffed then demanded,"Look, just give me whatever the fuck Gemma sent us to get so we can get to the store so I can pick up smokes."

Unser handed Jax a small bag and declared, "Make sure Gemma gets this shit or she'll kick your ass and mine for trusting your dumbass with it."

"Don't worry. The trusty sidekick will get it to Gemma. This idiot can't even remember what he came here for."

"Just remember,Sunshine. You're riding on the back of my bike and I can, and I will shove your pretty little ass off of it too."

"Aw,he called me pretty,"I cooed, pinching at his cheeks. He swatted my hands away then barked,"Jesus Christ, you touch me one more time-" I poked him in the cheek before racing off, laughing.

I didn't really think Jax would act on his threat but I soon filed away a mental note that read, "Don't mess with Jax."

Arms circled my waist as I was pulled back into a hard chest and his long blond hair tickled my neck as he breathed in my ear, "You really know how to push my buttons, don't ya, darling?"

I let out a nervous laugh then asked sarcastically, "Is that a rhetorical question?" I could see him roll his eyes out of the corner of my peripheral vision, causing me to laugh.

He tossed me over his shoulder and immediately, I begun to scream then pounded on his back.

"Please Jax! I'm begging you, lemme down!" I shouted as he headed towards the bike. His phone buzzed in his back pocket and before he could grab it, I snatched it from its place.

I clicked the screen on and saw it was a text message from Opie,"Yo brother. We'll be heading towards the Mayans. See you there?"

"Wait the Mayans? As in the guys who were shooting at you last night?" I demanded, trying to twist so I could sneak a glance at his reaction.

"Yes. The guys that was shooting at me last night. Look,Libs, I'm just gonna drop you off at the Clubhouse with Ma while I go out and handle this shit."he informed me as I was set on my feet once again once we were outside again.

"Right. You go deal with all that bullshit, while I stay home, safe and sound. You have fun with that." I declared, walking in the direction of the Clubhouse.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Jax demanded as he begun following me.

"Well, if I don't straight out, I'm going to hell. You have business to take care of, and I have places and fat to walk off. See you, Pretty Boy." I heard him sigh then screamed,"You don't even know where you're going!"

"I'll find my way." I shouted back.

Hey guys!! I'm back!!