"Get up and I'll stop ." Harry laughed along with him and tickled both his sides , Louis tried rolling away but ended up almost falling off the bed . Harry caught him and rolled him back , laughing at him . "Getting up now ?"

Louis pushed his hair from his face , "It's your fault I almost fell ." Harry chuckled and pecked his cheek , "Come on , breakfast is getting cold ."

Louis sighed and sat up , stretching his arms forward with a yawn . He walked with Harry out of the room , Harry wrapped his arms around Louis from behind , "I am so going to use it against you to my advantage . You're so sensitive , It's funny ." He laughed .

"Shut up ." Louis blushed , "And it's even more not fair that you're not ticklish at all . This is stupid ."

"You'd better watch your back ." Harry winked at him , he kissed his cheek as they reached the table , he pulled a chair for Louis , and sat on the chair next to him .

"I have an afternoon shift today at the record store ." Louis said and took a sip from his tea . "I need to be there at three p.m ."

"And when's your shift over ?"

"Nine ." Louis said and took a bite from the food .

"Mm , alright . Maybe we could have a movie night ?" Harry suggested .

"Your mum and Gemma are coming tomorrow . You don't want to go to sleep early ?"

"No , don't really feel like it ."

"Because there's quite a good chance I'll end up falling asleep during the movie , I'm always exhausted after work ."

"Then I'll be your pillow ." Harry pecked his cheek .

~~

Louis put his shoes on and walked to the door , to see Harry standing there with his coat on .

"Where are you going ?" Louis asked and took his coat off the hanger .

"I'll drive you to work , then I made some plans with Niall , Liam and Zayn ." Harry said with a smile .

Louis' eyes widened at the names . "Liam ? A-as in , YouTuber Liam Payne ?" Harry nodded .  "And Zayn Malik , his model boyfriend ?" Louis asked , Harry nodded again . 

"You're a fan ?" He asked , Louis nodded , "I also saw Niall in your videos ."

"Yeah ." Harry smiled , "I'll get you to meet them somewhen . I told them about you ."

"Y-you did ?"

"Of course I did . They want to meet you ." Harry took his hand and took him out of the house , locking the door after them .

"There we are ." Harry parked outside the record store , he got out of the car with Louis .

"Thanks , for the ride ." Louis smiled at him . Harry pressed a kiss to his lips , "I'll come to pick you up at nine , alright ? Wait for me inside , It's too cold out here ."

Louis nodded , he pressed a quick kiss to Harry's cheek , light blush spreading on his cheeks . "See you later ."

"See you later ." Harry smiled at him , he stole another kiss and watched him walking into the store .

~~

It was nine p.m , Louis almost finished his shift . He finished cleaning the store , he put all the CDs in their places , and had a bit of headache from dealing with people .

The door to the store opened and the bell dangling above it rang , Louis turned to see Harry walking in , a smile on his face .

"Hey ." Harry smiled and closed the door , he walked to Louis and hugged him . "Hi ." Louis put his arms around Harry .

"How was work ?" Harry asked and rubbed Louis' back .

"Tiring . Some people are hard to deal with ." Louis sighed and put his head on Harry's chest .

"I can get us a take out for our movie night . Are you hungry ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded , "Yeah , I quite am . I just need to finish a few things , lock the store and then I'm free to go ."

Harry nodded and watched Louis organizing the front desk , when he let out a yelp and ran around the desk to Harry .

"What happened ?" Harry asked concerned , Louis clung to his arm , "There's a huge cockroach there . Really huge ."

"Where ?" Harry asked and started walking around the desk , when the cockroach walked from under the desk . Louis jumped into Harry's arms , making sure his feet don't touch the ground . Harry caught the back of his thighs and laughed , "Are you that scared ?"

"Yes ! Kill it , please , Harry ." Louis said , not breaking eye contact with the huge insect .

"Who's bigger than who ?" Harry raised his eyebrow .

"It is ! Please kill it ." Louis clutched him closer . Harry laughed and placed him on the desk , going to the cockroach and stepping on it . Louis cringed at the disgusting sound , "Thank you ."

"Welcome . Now clean it ." Harry winked , Louis shook his head furiously , "Nope , not happening ." He handed Harry toilet paper , "Do it yourself ."

Harry sighed and took the toilet paper , Louis jumped off the counter and stood far away from Harry , Harry threw the toilet paper with the dead insect to the garbage , "All done ."

Louis put his coat on and took his things , he turned the lights off and they walked out of the store , Louis locked the door and took the key with him , getting with Harry to the car .

~~

Harry carried the pizza box to the living room , Louis went to get his clothes changed . Harry went to change aswell , he walked back to the living room to see Louis sitting with Milo on his lap , Milo curled into Louis chest as he pet the small puppy .

Harry smiled fondly and sat next to Louis , he scooted closer to him and wrapped him in a hug , head on his shoulders , "Can I get some cuddles too ?"

Louis giggled with a light blush on his cheeks , he nodded and took Milo off his lap , "I'll just get us the pizza ." He got up from his place on the couch and went to get him and Harry pizza slices , he handed Harry a slice and went to sit next to him , but Harry pulled him to sit on his lap .

Louis' eyes widened and he blushed deeper , Harry pecked his cheek , "I put on Pirates Of The Caribbean , the fourth movie , since we didn't get to see it last time ."

Louis nodded and took a bite from his pizza , settling himself comfortably on Harry's lap .

By the end of the movie Louis was asleep on Harry's chest , his head in the crook of Harry's neck . Harry pecked his cheekbone softly and turned the TV off , he lifted Louis up in his arms bridal style and carried him to bed .

He tucked Louis in and kissed his forehead , he walked out of the room to lock the door and the windows , turn the lights off and get Milo and Bear into bed with them .

He crawled behind Louis and pulled him close to his chest gently , so he won't wake him up . Bear cuddled into his back and Milo slept at their feet , Harry leaned down and pressed a kiss to Louis' temple , tucking his hair back softly .

~~

This chapter is a filler , next chapter will be more interesting . Louis is going to meet Anne and Gemma , and probably Zayn and Liam in the evening .

Hope you liked this chapter , tell me if I need to change anything or you think something should be written more . xx

~Author