Chapter 15

Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness

June 19 2015

Nico pulled on his heavy backpack and he walked down Half Blood Hill with Clarisse and Percy following right behind him. 

"Do we even know where Apollo might be?" Nico says speaking what everyone was thinking.

"Not really," Clarisse answers," but Jason called Thalia and Artemis.  We're gonna meet them ."

Nico barely listens due to the fact that he is too busy thinking and hoping that his Whinny will be okay.  Nico looks down at the coin and contemplates calling Leo already, but soon after thought better of it.

"Where are we meeting them?" Nico asks.

"About here." Clarisse says stopping them in the middle of a circle of trees.  The three demigods sat down cross legged and pulled out a water bottle each.  Nico thought about the odds of camp winning with and without Apollo's help. It wasn't much of a difference but every bit mattered.  Then Nico thought of the small girl sitting in her cell all alone, sad, scared, and probably confused.  That thought made him promise himself that they will win this second war.

"Hey there," Thalia says stepping out from the tree with Artemis following close behind her.  Nico's heart jumped up to his throat as he saw them. Mirrors of his sister.

"Thalia," Percy breathed out in relief when he saw the Huntress.

"Hey Percy," Thalia says hugging him.

"So what's happening now?" Artemis speaks up sounding slightly annoyed but still kind.

"We need to find Apollo," Clarisse says.

"What has he done now?" she says to herself putting her hand over her forehead and rubbing circles over the pressure points.

"No nothing like that," Clarisse quickly says," Another Titan has declared war on camp and we thought he might be able to help." Thalia's jaw drops and Artemis nods to herself.

"Who?"

"What?"

"Which Titan?"

"Hyperion," Percy adds," Titan of light."

"Okay well he's in the Bahamas right now I think.  He said something about soaking up the sun."

"Thank you Lady Artemis," Percy says politely.  She nods at him.

" Well, goodbye Percy. Until next time Clarisse. Nico." She says turning to leave.

"I'll catch up with you in a minute," Thalia says to Artemis who was almost completely gone.  Only a small nod in response.  Thalia stands there in front of us looking at the ground until she finally lifts her head.

"We're in bad shape aren't we?" She speaks up referring to Camp.  That's something Nico always admired about Thalia.  She always says "we" or "us" even after she left Camp.  Percy nods sadly.

Thalia ran her hands through he hair as she started pacing.

"Do you think Artemis might help us?" Nico asks.

Thalia stops pacing and answers," Not likely."

All of the demigod's faces dropped.

"I should probably get going but I'll see what I can do.  You guys be careful."

Thalia makes quick eye contact with each of them (slightly longer with Percy) before heading after Artemis.  Nico blinked away a few tears building up in his eyes.  Bianca would've been living that life. Gods, he misses her.