Chapter 11

Save me from myself.

June 19 2015

It has been two days since Whinny had absorbed the Satyr and she was barely keeping herself together.  Nobody had told her what was happening outside of her tiny cell or what was going to happen to her. 

Whinny was brought out of her thoughts by the sound of a door creaking open.  Turning to the sound, Whinny sees Nico coming in with a plate.

"Hey Whin, I brought you some food. I hope you like turkey." Nico slides the food through a small opening before waiting for the girl to respond.

"Thank you", Whinny whispers taking a big bite of a role. Nico nods and sits on the ground outside of her cell.

"What's going on out there?" Whinny asks with a mouth full of food. Nico looks down at his hands that are placed on his hand and mumbles, "I'm taking care of it."

Whinny, now frustrated, stands up forgetting her food and starts pacing back and forth.

"Why won't anyone tell me! I have a right to know! It was my fault Eddie is dead! I should have to face consequences! Stop leaving me in the dark!"

Nico stood up along with the ranting girl, " it's okay Whinny. Just calm do-"
"Don't tell me to calm down!" Whinny interrupts," What's going to happen! What's happening with the war!"

"Okay your right... Chiron thinks we should execute you," Nico whispers, "but I'm not going to let them."

It was only then that Whinny noticed the dark circles under Nico's eyes and his blood shot eyes. Nico had had very little sleep as he tried to figure out how to save his precious Whinny.

Whinny stood there with her lips pressed together in a line and her eyebrows scrunched up trying to think through what she had just heard.

"Okay."
"W-what do you mean okay?" Nico asks frantically.
"I think I deserve to be executed after all of the things I've done."

"No Whin, you don't," he says firmly," nobody does. Besides its not your fault your father is Thanatos or that you have this power."

"Curse."
"Power. Nothing is going to happen to you."

Hello lovelies!

I'm back! I'll try to update as often as I can! If anyone is good at editing could you make a trailer for me? Comment if you do and I'll follow you, vote for any story you have, and give you credit!
Ily 💙
~Christian