Chapter Nineteen - Is There Any Hope Left

"Trevor."

I said in whisper as I couldn't believe my eyes.

He was one of them, and I-I didn't kill him.

I couldn't kill him.

"Oh my god it really is you." He said and I hid my lipstick in my breast as he continued to hug me. How could he be one of them? Just how?

   "Trevor." I said as I pushed him away from me. "Your a monster."

   He looked at me in confusion and then in disbelief as he knew what I meant by calling him such a name.

    "I can explain McKenna." He shouted and I raised my hand up, motioning for him to stop.

   "I don't want to hear it." I spoke in an emotional voice as he tried to get closer to me. "Just leave me alone."

  And he did.

  I felt my watch buzz again but I paid no attention to it. All I wanted at the moment was to leave, to be away from such a disgusting man.

  I walked down the hall, passing my hotel room and groaning in annoyance.

  "God I can't believe this." I said in protest to reality as I wish it had been a lie.

  I took a step closer and fell onto the concrete ground, this would probably make another ugly scar later.

    But when I tried to lift myself off the floor, I couldn't. It was as if my body had been put to sleep which might have been done by one of Hector's goons.

   My suspicions were only confirmed when I heard Trevor's voice.

  "I'm sorry my little marionette."  Was what he said to me as my eyes lost their grip on the word and it's dark beauty.

   ***

  My body shifted awake to find itself in an uncomfortable sitting position. I tried move my body but I couldn't.

  Before I could fully awaken and open my eyes, someone's hand collided with my cheek.

   When it did as such, I immediately opened them, and all my senses came alive, feeling that fresh burning sensation.

    "I told you that would do the trick." A man said in a cocky tone and I scanned the room.

  There was two men. One had blonde hair, the other a light red color. They both had the same green eyes with blue rings around the outer edge.

  In a way their eyes reminded me of the spot where the sea would meet the earth.

  "Hey bitch." One of the guys yelled at me and I narrowed my eyes.

  "Don't call me a bitch." I said through gritted teeth as the rope dug more into my skin.

  Again I was slapped and this time I didn't flinch. I spit straight at him and smirked as he looked disgusted.

  "Why you little-" The blonde was about to hit me again, but stopped when someone else entered the small room I was being held in.

  "That's enough boys." The very familiar sounding voice ordered and the two guys nodded before leaving.

   I refused to look at who the man because I already knew who it was.

   "Hello there my beautiful princess." He spoke again with a slight chuckle making me want to vomit.