Chapter Four : Sexy Ass Angels Everywhere

"Hey Jett." Sofie waved at him trying not to look annoyed.

Oh I love her.

"Hello Sofie." He said in a normal tone.

"Is it just me or is the air in here super awkward..." Jake trailed off.

"Fuck yeah. It really is awkward and I don't like it." Everyone looked at me as I swore. "Can't help my sailors tongue."

"Is that why you got that anchor tattoo?" Jacob asked shifting their attention towards him.

"Took you long enough to notice." I admitted.

But just because I wasn't afraid of swearing like a sailor isn't the only reason I got the anchor on the back of my shoulder. It was also there to remind me that I was only as strong as I thought I could be.

"You got a tattoo?" Sofie asked and Jett seem to want to hear the answer.

"Yeah I actually have a few." She looked at me in disbelief. "Look."

I turned and showed her the anchor that was on the back of my right shoulder. And I soon felt her finger run over it.

"That's too cute." Sofie spoke and I agreed. "I don't have any tattoos, but I have a belly piercing."

She then lifted her shirt revealing her piercing. She got two cherries that connect together by the stem. And what holds the piercing in place would be a leaf at the top of the stem covered in small diamonds.

"Wait! You actually got that done?!" Jacob turned his head and saw his sisters piercing.

"Yeah mom took me." She casually said and I nearly laughed.

"Well next time you go Sofie, take me with you!" I stated.

"You want a belly piercing?" I nodded my head.

"I was thinking of that or a second hole in my ear." She understood and excused herself because she wanted to take a nap while listening to music.

"It's about time you guys stopped talking." Jett mumbled. I turned my gaze to him and saw that he wasn't feeling too well.

"Hey Jake. What's up with him?" Jake look through the review mirror and saw what I was talking about.

"I'm right here. You do realize this, correct?" Jett stated. "I'm just car sick."

"Aww poor baby." I mocked and he glared at me.

"It's not helping."His voice was stern.

"Fine." I unbuckled my seatbelt and patted on my thighs. "Just lay here since I'm feeling rather nice today."

Jett cocked a brow and didn't lay on my thighs yet.

"You sure."

"Yes. Now lay down before I change my mind Jett!" And instantly he laid down his head and body facing up so that they would stare into my eyes.

"If you don't stop staring then I'll spit on you pretty face." I threatened.

"Do it."

And so I did it.

I spit smack dab on his pretty face.

"You're so fucking nasty." Jett spoke out as he brushed off my spit. "Why would you even do that?"

"Because mister Alpha. You ordered to and I just wanted didn't want to go against you this time." I laughed and Jacob soon joined.

"She's right Jett. You did practically give her an order." He said muffling a laugh but soon fail as our laughter filled the car.