Chapter Eleven : Ugh

After our little picnic date Jett took us to a little tour around the town; showing me where each school was and how it was mostly populated with werewolves and a few humans who are either part of the pack, or have certain abilities.

I was happy because it was different but it also reminded me of something I missed a lot...

The city.

City lights.

Clubs and parties.

Well mostly the dancing at the clubs and parties since I don't drink due to having a bad relation to drinks thanks to Bill.

"Hey McKenna. I got you something more comfortable to be in." Jett told me as he hopped back in the car with a little bag.

"Thanks." I replied to him as he handed me the bag.

Opening it, I saw that it was a dress.

"I'll go change in the bathroom." I said as I hopped out of the car.

My body made its way towards the bathroom and began to take off our shirt, the only thing we currently had to cover ourselves.

It was a nice gesture of Jett to buy me this black dress. The dress was short and had one strap that wrapped around my neck.

Walking out the bathroom changed I got a smile from the cashier.

"I'm glad it fits." She told me and I sent her the same warm smile.

"Thank you for helping him pick it out." She blushed and I waved goodbye.

I walked over to the car, opened its door and climbed in.

When I finished strapping myself in with my seatbelt I took Jett's angry expression in.

"What's wrong Jett?" I asked.

His eyes shifted back to his normal color blue, whereas his expression remained the same.

"They came sooner than expected."

Was all he said and I didn't need a further explanation to know who he meant by they.

I laughed.

"I can't say I wasn't expecting this." Jett looked at me with his eye brow cocked.

"How could you expect it?" He questioned.

"Well isn't it typical in books and all stereotypical movies to make the parents arrive faster than they should?" I stated, pointing out one of the most things movies have in common.

"That is true." Jett paused as he made a left. "But my parents tend to stick to their word."

"So I'm gonna guess and say that they were the strict parents?"

"That was them. Always having a say in my life." He sighed and I felt bad for him.

I agree that parents should have some say in their child's life, but they don't have the right to detail every little thing. Because if they do that, then that child will be able to live, to feel alive.

We made it into Jett's house, finding no car of their parents.

We parked in the garage and I grabbed my wet clothes that I placed in the plastic bag.

Jett went inside the house first and I followed. But stopped in the laundry room to hang my wet clothing.

Judging by the noise made after I walked out, I knew that Jett had found his parents.

"Where is she." I heard his mother ask.

I could already tell who wore the pants in their relationship by only hearing her voice.