Chapter Eighteen : Another Challenge

Sadi and I finished off the last guy no problem. He was even kind enough to tell us where the other sixteen men were staying at.

They were sleeping at a hotel called 'My Roof'. A strange name indeed, but due to its originality we were able to find it in no time.

Ruby, the old lady had finished her errands and I helped her close the shop for the night as she gave us a ride to the hotel.

  Once we reached it, my anxiety that had built up was released. That cause me to have a little attack.

We left Ruby's car and walked over to the inside of the hotel. I decided to sit in the corner of the room to not gain attention as my anxiety was reaching its limit.

  As I tried to desperately control my nerves, Sadi went inside to pay for a hotel room that we wouldn't be in until later tonight.

When Sadi flashed me a smirk, I casually nodded my head and followed her.

We both walked outside and then spoke, worried that someone would over hear us.

"You want the key?" Sadi asked and I shook my head.

"I'll probably loose it." I said in a shaky voice. Sadi looked concerned but placed the keycard in her pocket.

I extended my hand out to her, without question she took a hold of it. I smiled as I whispered the magic words.

"Fly away butterfly to my mate's house."

My eyes closed and then fluttered open as I felt a gush of wind brush across my skin. There I was, standing in the mist of Jett's beautiful home. Or at least that's how I remembered it.

"Looks like a storm passed by here." Sadi commented as I noticed the furniture torn, destroyed and broken every way possible.

Looks like he had some type of rage and decided it was best to take it out on the furniture. Better that then anyone.

I hadn't noticed that I got stuck in my own little world of thoughts, until footsteps were heard in the distance.

"What should we do McKenna?" Sadi asked me as my eyes widen and I motioned for her to go upstairs.

"If you go upstairs their should be a guest room towards your left." I said as she went upstairs.

I would've joined her, but I needed to speak to Jett. I needed a way to get his help.

And without anymore thought, I ran inside his office and scanned my eyes around the room. He should have my phone somewhere here.

Although I did leave my phone in my bag which had been left inside Jacobs car. I'm pretty sure after what happen, Jacob would've given it to him.

But it wasn't here.

"God I miss her so much." Jett spoke in a tone of exhaustion as he was slowly making his way here.

I began to panic as he got closer, so I picked up a random pen and chucked it towards the living room. It flew right passed his face and when he noticed it, I was already gone.

"Hello?" He called out.

I ran upstairs without making a sound. Strange, I know.

Without meaning to I ran over to the room Jett had surprised me with. And started my search for my phone. I didn't catch it at my first glance, but did eventually come to see it sitting on the right corner of my desk.

I grabbed it and hid it inside my pocket. Jett's footsteps were heard right outside of the door and I hid inside the closet in a little corner.

I grabbed the phone and unlocked it. It was on silent just as I had left it. And began to send Jett a text message.