Chapter Eight : Fights

My heart hurt a bit from witnessing that wolf die.

But what made it break even more was when I saw who was responsible.

The familiar oceanic blue eyes and the hair darker than night gave him away.

I quickly got up, off the side of the pool I had been siting on. My eyes wouldn't leave him.

A part of me was hoping that this was a dream. That Jett wouldn't be this cruel.

Getting distracted by the Jett's wolf I didn't notice that something was behind me.

And that's when I fell backwards.

"Fuck." I shouted out in pain as I lifted my upper body so that I was sitting up.

My eyes automatically looked up.

I saw the black wolf closer. And this time it's eyes were glued to me. So I stood up slowly and kept the contact.

"You're not sleeping with me tonight." I said while looking at Jett with a glare.

I knew that he could hear me since wolfs are capable of doing so.

So I turned my back away from him as more wolves came to his side, which were probably his pack members.

And I went inside the dark house alone...

When I went to go lock the sliding glass door I saw Jett make his way over the small white fence, to the other side of the sliding doors.

He looked directly into my eyes. It was like Jett was begging for me to change my mind. But I wasn't going to.

And so I locked the doors and closed the curtains. I just couldn't stand the fact that he killed another wolf.

I used my hands to guide me towards the stairs since I could hardly see after shutting the curtains.

Maybe the rumors about Jett being heartless were true. Maybe the comments Jacob told me weren't as far fetched as I thought them to be.

And maybe, just maybe, Jett isn't going to change his monstrous ways for anyone. For me.

I locked the bedroom door and crawled into Jett's bed. I didn't care if it was his room, he's not going to sleep with me after what I witnessed.

Even if my body wanted him to cuddle with us, I wouldn't accept it tonight.

I closed my eyes after intertwining my body between a pillow and the bedsheets.

Drifting away from reality my mind took me towards the fantasy land of dreams.

"Babe." I opened my eyes and turned to where I heard the sound come from.

"Trevor?" I asked taking a step towards the familiar guy.

"Nice to see you again beautiful." His voice said as he took the remaining steps towards me, closing our gap. "I've missed you."

I turned my eyes away from Trevor when his face came closer towards mine.

"Don't Trevor." My lips spoke with a shaky voice. "It's been awhile since we've dated. But I'm glad we split."

"You know you've missed me McKenna." Again Trevor continued to ignore me as he came closer towards my face.

I tried to pull away, but I found myself trapped against him and the wall.

My body continued to shake as it hasn't recovered since the last time I saw Trevor.

"Baby." Trevor traced his lips over my chest.

I looked down and found myself in my undergarments and Trevor in his favorite black boxers.