Chapter Fourteen : Surprise

How.

How does Jett know that my fake name I gave to Jackson was Jessica?

"How do you know that!" I asked Jett in a whisper.

"Because you weren't the only one at that club last night." Jett casually stated. "Nice punch by the way."

"Thanks. But did you follow me?" I questioned his intentions.

"Nope. One of my pack members, Landon, was there last night and told me he saw you. But he asked Jackson for your name and he said Jessica and a few nasty things." Jett's eyes grew darker.

Pikachu was there last night? And I didn't even notice. How awful.

"Great." I sarcastically spoke while walking away from Jett.

"Where are you going?" Jett asked.

"I don't know. Anywhere but here." I spat out.

As soon I did I was stopped by being pulled towards his chest. I sighed when he wrapped his arms around my body.

"I'm afraid I can't let you go." Jett stated as he firmly held his position.

"Why is that?" I questioned.

"Because I'll be loosing something that most never get. My other half." Jett plainly stated as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Can't you let me just this one time? I'll leave and go inside the cafe." I said hoping for him to say yes.

Instead what I received was Jett's hand grabbing gone of mine. And he began dragging me inside the cafe.

"I'm leaving. And I'm taking her with me." Jett boomed. And no one interfered, they just smiled since they were all amused.

"But what about my clothes." I said to Jett as he hopped on the motorcycle I had road with Trevor.

"What about them." He shrugged not caring.

"They're at her apartment, Bliss that is." I stated with my hands on my hips.

"I'll just ask Trevor to get them." I sighed knowing that I had been beaten and buried against Jett.

"Fine." I mumbled as I secured my hands around him.

Gripping tightly is what I was doing since Jett has a need for speed.

As I had predicted Jett took off faster than the speed of light. Maybe and probably faster than that.

I tighten my death grip around his body which didn't seem to affect him. Butt face.

Rather than taking twenty minutes to reach the place he was staying at, we took about seven.

Someone really flew past the speed limit. Thank the lord for helmets.

Jett hopped off the bike and turned it off, leaving the kickstand on. He did this before I realized that we had arrived.

"Come on." He said as he pulled me off he bike.

Psh. What am I? A kid. Yeah right.

"Stop treating me like a five year old. But they even get more freedom than I do." I whined as he continued to drag me inside a building.

"I'd give you as much freedom as you want tomorrow because tonight I'm kidnapping you to my room." Jett smirked as he spoke in a husky tone that made shivers run down my back.

"Great. So I'm your hostage now?" I sighed as he nodded his head. "Might as well just call me your wife then."

Jett narrowed his eyes at me when I said that. Of course I was teasing but he didn't like it.