I chuckled. The elevators dinged. She dragged me outside, where a black land rover was waiting for me. Thank Goodness! Niall knows I hate limos they make me feel like a snob.

The strawberry blindfolded me, and directed me in the car.

"Hello Madam," a strong British voice said.

"Wow, Niall really went all out," I muttered.

The man chuckled. "He sure did."

"I will be taking you to your next location. There another will be escorting you to a place I cannot say."

"Who is it?"

"I cannot tell you that either, my apologies."

"It's alright, I didn't expect you to."

"Great, well let us begin."

Then he turned on the music. It was "My Sweet Valentine" by Paul McCartney. I began to fangirl.

"Madam, are you okay?" The driver asked worriedly.

"Of course I am, I just really love that song."

He chuckled, "Your boyfriend requested for me to play it."

"He did?" I asked calmly, while internally melting.

"He did indeed. He seems to know you quite well," and I could hear the smile in his voice.

Was that pride I heard? That's weird.

"Yeah he does."

And then we shifted into a peaceful silence, until the car stopped.

"We have reached our destination. I cannot take the blindfold of you, but I will lead you to your next escort."

I nodded and the car door opened, before I could react, I felt small hands touch mine that pulled me swiftly out of the car.

"ERIKA!" I heard the small voice shout.

"TINY!" I yelled.

"This is so great, isn't Niall the best?" She giggled and continued. "I can't wait to lead you to your next location."

"Can you tell me where that is?"

"Of course not silly!"

She pulled me along quickly, until we entered a room. Then she let go of my hand. Her small footsteps began to lead away from me.

"Tiny! Don't leave me here!"

I heard her giggle and then the door closed.

I began to move my arms around, but I felt nothing. Then I heard a voice chuckle. A familiar chuckle.

Niall's chuckle.

I heard light footsteps coming towards me, until I felt warm breath fan over my face.

"Hello Madam," I heard the voice say until I felt a soft, warm pair of lips on the corner of my lip. Instantly, I felt the need to kiss this person, who was probably Niall.

I was reaching for Niall's neck, but that's when the blindfold came off. I looked up and met Niall's sparkling crystal eyes.

They always seemed to change color every day. Never the same shade of blue, always changing.

I went to throw my arms up, and Niall responded. His hands went to my waist and then I felt something cold hit me where Niall'a hands were. I looked down until I saw Niall's hands were covered in paint. I gasped in shock and then I saw Niall's lips turn into a side smirk.

"NIALL!" I screamed, and he began to laugh. I looked around for paint and saw open buckets in the corner of the wide room. Quickly grappled two, slipping my hands into them until they were soaked with paint. Then I ran to him, grabbing his torso and leaving two paint marks. He looked at me incredulously.

This was war. He ran off to grab paint and I grabbed one bucket. Then I felt something cold hit my back and I screamed, I turned and threw the bucket on Niall, landing all over the front of his body.

We both began running and throwing paint at each other, until there was only one bucket left. Niall and I ran towards it, and I dove to try to grab it. I wrapped my arms around it successfully, squeezing it to make sure Niall wouldn't get it. Then Niall's face appeared over me, and I squeezed the bucket tighter.

And then it popped. All over Niall's face. I began to laugh.

"Oh you think this is funny?" Niall asked.

I managed to nod, still laughing, now rolling across the floor.

Niall went down over me, using his arms to hold himself so he wouldn't fall. Both of his arms were on each side of me. Then he leaned down and began to rub his face all over mine. I squealed, pushing him off. He began to laugh and then I couldn't hold back my laughter either.  

I rolled over to his side, throwing my arms around him in a hug. He grabbed my torso and lifted me on top of him.  

Our faces were extremely close and I leaned down, until our lips met.

We kissed gently and Niall lifted me up with him as we stood. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room, quickly into a backyard.

There was lights set up all around the tree. The sky was bursts of pink and purple, giving everything a magical effect. The lights twinkled grasping the tree in all its glory. Red and orange leaves slowly glided to the ground giving the picnic set out a cozy feeling.

Niall plopped next to me, magically pulling up a picnic basket and just taking out random snacks handing them to me as he opened it.

I looked over at all my food and unwrapped my sandwich munching on it contently.

"How was your adventure?" Niall asked with a side smirk.

I grinned, thinking of the weird things I did and then laughed, "You sure now how to woo a girl!"

"It's not over 'til the fat lady sings!" Niall exclaimed excitedly.

I gave him a confused look and he just chuckled. Then he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. 

"I have something for ya, but ya gotta close yer eyes for meh, ok?" he whispered into my ear, sending goosebumps through me. I slowly nodded whilst Niall putting something cold around my neck. 

I looked down and the prettiest emerald I've ever seen was glistening on me(picture on the side). 

"You shouldn't have Niall, it's gorgeous," I sheepishly looked into his eyes.

"Nonsense, anything for you, even the world if I could," he whispered.

We then sat in peaceful silence. With a sudden burst of excitement, I grabbed his hand, and peered up at the sky. At that very moment, a gleaming star shot by.

I knew Niall wasn't perfect. I knew we had many more rough patches to go through. I knew what happened at the beginning was just the start. 

But I knew I could push through it, for him. For everything he is. 

Because Niall just made his imperfections shine, and I knew I would love him, even if he became bald and fat.

Although I'd rather that not happen.

So, I sat there, with him, purely satisfied for once. 

And then of course we kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

That's really the end. It seems pretty long so I hope you all are satisfied. I will post an epilogue if you want but idk.

I have no words truthfully :O

except goodbye.

and thanls for reading b/c it really means a lot to me.

P.S. I love you

-Naty