"What now?" I asked once Bette was out of ear sight.

        "She joins us," Barry states simply. "Becomes a part of the team."

        "Barry, you have an amazing ability to help people. She makes things explode," says Caitlin.

        "She's the first meta-human not hell-bent on destroying this city." agreed Barry.

        "It's too dangerous." Dr.Wells agreed back.

        "Well, she's not going in the pipeline," I stated.

        "I'm not suggesting she goes in the pipeline, but were she to remain at S.T.A.R Labs , it would put us all at risk." says Dr.Wells.

        "From who? Eiling?" Barry asked, pissed.

        "Eiling is a dangerous man, Barry," Dr.Wells warned. "We do not want him as an enemy."

        "After the lightning bolt, what if you hadn't found me? It could have be me."  Barry debated. "Hunted, on the run, cut off from everyone I know and care about. You guys saved me."

        "And I want to save her just as bad as you do." says Caitlin.

        "We all do," says Dr.Wells.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I walked with Barry to his day job at the police station and walked upstairs with him. As we walked in there was Joe, looking at a board in Barry's office.

        "Joe, what are you doing here?" Barry asked.

        "Going over the materials in your mom's case," says Joe. I looked at the board and what I show would shock most people, but not me. It was a board with leads to Barry's mom's murder.

        "How's it gone with you guys?" Joe asked.

        "Stellar, we made friends with a human bomb who I promised I could help, and then, I couldn't. And I finally diagnosed why Iris is writing about the streak," says Barry. Both I and Joe snapped our heads towards Barry. "She's doing it for me. To prove the impossible is possible."

        "How do you know that," I asked raising my eyebrows.

        "The streak may have talked to her," Barry said sheepishly.

        "Barry, don't you think Iris would recognize your voice?" Joe asked. 

        "No, I can do this thing with my vocal cords, where I vibrate them so I sound like this," says Barry vibrating his vocal cords. The three of us burst into laughter at Barry's funny voice.

        "I know. It's cool." Barry said.

        "Very cool." I giggled.

        "Whoa." Joe chuckled."Well, you put that out there now, so. I want to keep her safe." Joe said getting serious.

        "You know the only real way to get her to stop is to tell her the truth." Barry points out.

        "Man, you really want to tell her." Joe sighs.

        "We tell her everything." I agreed.

        "Mm, not everything," says Joe. I flinched. Does Joe know about my 'powers'?

        "What you mean?" I asked.

        "Well you didn't tell her about, you know, Barry's powers." says Joe.

        "Oh, yeah... well that's because you won't let us." I pouted. "Anyway, I better get going back home. Piper wanted to stay over so I should be there before she picks locks my lock."

        "Here, let me speed you over there." offers Barry. Barry picks me up and I wave goodbye to Joe before Barry speeds off to my place.

 Barry picks me up and I wave goodbye to Joe before Barry speeds off to my place