A Week Later

Author's Note: Hi guys. Sorry I haven't uploaded in 2 weeks. I just started school and now I'm getting busy with work and I've just been lazy. I won't type anymore so let's just get on to the story. 

A week has past since Hiccup has been caught. Astrid was furious and annoyed with how many times Hiccup tried to talk to her. In school, he would walk up to her and ask her questions. 

"Astrid. Are you upset? Are you mad? Why won't you talk to me?" 

But she would walk away and ignore him. He's been doing this for a week in school and all she wants to do is punch his face in. But that's not the only attempt he's been doing. The million text messages and calls makes her want to throw her phone across the room. On the Wednesday after, he went to her house to talk to her. But as always, she walked away. The worst part is, it's always the same questions he asked. 

Hiccup on the other hand, wasn't going to stop. He wanted to tell Astrid the truth about what was going on. He lost the love of his life and his best friend, other than Toothless of course. Hiccup needed Astrid to listen to him. He was going to get her to listen if it's the last thing he ever did. 

Astrid still loved Hiccup and missed him, but that doesn't mean she's going back. At night, she's been crying herself to sleep. She misses his smile and the way he hugs her.

Jeez. It's been a week and she's already needy. What's gotten into her?

The image and thought of Hiccup and Heather made her upset. Hiccup promised to always love her and protect her no matter what. He lied. 

Astrid mentally slapped herself. 

"He cheated on you. You shouldn't love him anymore." she told herself. 

But she DID love him and she needed him. He was her best friend and she didn't want it to end the way it did. 

Maybe she should...

"Don't do it, Astrid,"

Nope. She wanted to listen. To whatever stupid excuse he has to tell her. Maybe she should listen to him. Maybe she'll let him explain. Maybe he's still in love too.