The Journey Begins

Lilly's P.O.V

As I said before, my name is Lily Weasley. I am Ginny's twin, and am the only Weasley with tan skin and brown hair. After seeing Harry Potter in Diagonal Alley, I see him in my dreams every night. All my family has teased me about it, and my cheeks turn pink every time. One particular day, a couple days before Ginny and I start our first year at Hogwarts, Ron takes my arm and drags me to his room. "Ok, since you've taken a liking to Harry, would you like to help Fred, George, and me rescue Harry from his awful family?" Ron asked. Why would Harry's family be terrible? Did they starve him or something? "Sure, but why is his family terrible?" Ron spent a couple minutes telling me everything about Harry's family. Every word made me want to strangle them to death for what they did to Harry. How could they treat someone like that?

Harry's P.O.V

My hell like aunt and uncle have barred my window up!! Ugh how I hate them!! I wish someone could come and rescue me. Even if it were Draco. Anywhere would be better than here. These people have starved me, and I'm not allowed to use magic. I wish I could just escape! To the this up, a house elf named Dobby got me in trouble. He says bad things will happen at Hogwarts this year. How could anything happen with Dumbledore around? I don't believe him.

Lilly's P.O.V

Tonight was the night we were going to rescue Harry. Ron, George, and Fred have told me the plan. "What if we get caught?" I ask. "We got you covered, sis" Fred says. We all get in Dad's flying car. He's obsessed with muggle artifacts. Anyway, as Fred drives, I quickly count the seconds until I see those brilliant green eyes again. Tonight will be awesome.

Harry's P.O.V

I've gone to bed after another terrible day with these gits. Not too long after I go to bed, I'm woken up by a car sound. I look out the window to see a flying car approaching my window. When the car is close enough, I see Fred, George, Ron, and some girl I don't know. "We're here to break you out of this place" the girl says. I take a moment to examine her features: She has brown, wavy hair, tan skin, and chocolate brown eyes. Wow, I have to hurry or my demon of an uncle will come and see!

Lilly's P.O.V

While Harry packed his things, we attached a rope with a hook attached to the to his window, and Fred pulled the bars off. Harry threw his trunk in the car, but was grabbed but his uncle that had taken his foot. "Drive!" Shouted Ron. I covered my face with my hands not wanting to watch. I uncovered my face to see Harry sitting next to me. I'm pretty sure my cheeks turned pink at the distance of our bodies, but it was dark, so he couldn't see.

Harry's P.O.V

Thank GOD Rom saved me from those gits. They're terrible!! There's someone else here though. A girl with dark hair, tan skin, and chocolate brown eyes is sitting in the back too. "Ron, who is this?" "Oh, I forgot to tell you. Her name is Lily. She's my sister." Wait, did he say she's his sister? She doesn't look like a Weasley. She has tan skin, dark hair, and dark eyes. "Yeah, I'm Lily Weasley. I'll be going to Hogwarts this year with my twin sister Ginny. We look nothing alike. I like my dark hair and tan skin though, I don't care that u don't look like a Weasley." "Wow, you seem like you love yourself a lot." "I do." The rest of the car ride was quiet.

Lilly's P.O.V

I was so happy I was getting along with Harry so well. When we got home, we snuck in the house only to be caught by mum. "Beds empty, no note! Why, you had me worried sick!" "Sorry, mum. We won't do it again." I say. "We got Harry." Said Ron, trying to help the situation. After a while, we all sat down and had breakfast. Not too long after we started, Ginny came down and asked mum for her jumper. "It's upstairs, dear." She looked at Harry and her eyes widened. I gave her a look and she ran upstairs.

Harry's P.O.V

Did I do something wrong? I think Ron's sister, who is Lily's twin, just ran back upstairs as soon as she saw me. We had a quiet breakfast and got ready to go to Diagonal Alley. We were traveling by Floo Powder, which I had never done. Thankfully, Lily went with me. "Diagonal Alley!" She shouted. We were shooting past loads of fireplaces. After a few seconds, we arrived only to be thrown out. I felt someone on top of me, and looked to see Lily had fallen on top of me. "I'm so sorry, Harry. It wasn't intentional, I swear!" She looked so innocent. "It's fine." I answered.

Lily's P.O.V

I can't believe it. I just embarrassed myself in front of my crush! How could I be so clumsy? I helped him up and apologized again. To make things worse, my cheeks turned pink. Anyway, we arrived in Diagon Alley. We split up, and I shopped with Ginny for both of our things, since they were the same things. After we were done, we got ice cream and waited for the rest of them to be done. "You like Harry too, don't you Ginny?" I asked. Ginny quickly said "No." But looked down and I saw her cheeks turn pink. After we finished our ice cream, we just waited for everyone else.

Harry's P.O.V

Ron and I were finally done shopping. We met up with Lily and Ginny. I saw that Lily had a little bit of ice cream on her face. I licked my thumb and wiped it off only to see her cheeks turn bright pink. "Thanks," she said with a shaky voice. I chuckled and got ready to get back.

Lily's P.O.V

I can't believe what just happened! Harry wiped off some ice cream from my face, and I felt sparks. What am I thinking, I JUST met him! He doesn't like me. He could have any other girl.
"Thanks," I said. Wow, my voice got really shaky. I should calm down. Maybe this would be a great year.