11.

Ricky's POV

-

I went home after Bec and I had that fight and broke up. I'm laying in my bed, sulking. It probably isn't healthy to get this hung up over a girl but I probably caused her more pain than I will ever know. She trusted me and I betrayed her by lying. I'm just a plain out horrible person. I don't deserve love.

I should have been truthful from the beginning. She could be up here, moving in with me, we could be getting married, we could've been together forever, but I fucking ruined it.

Maybe we'll get back together. I'll start talking to her again in a couple days, maybe she'll be cooled down by then and try to make our dysfunctional relationship work.

She was the only thing that made my life worth living at some points in my life. She made me smile genuinely. Not very many people can do that.

My phone began to ring.

It was Ryan, I ignored it. I'm kind of pissed at him, the fact that he had the audacity to ask my girlfriend- ex-girlfriend if he had a chance with her RIGHT in front of me, really pissed me off.

I realize that Ryan thinks that Bec is hot, but he doesn't even know her and is already trying to get with her. All he wants is down her pants, he's gone a few months without sex, I think he'll survive. I've gone five and a half years without it, I'm pretty sure I forgot how to sex.

My phone went off again, this time it was a text.

It was from Ryan.

Ryan

Hey man, are you ok?

I decided to text him back.

Ricky

Does it look like I'm OK?
My GF and I just broke up
and you had the audacity to
ask her if you had a chance
w her right in front of me

Yeah. I'm doing just dandy!

I'm not a great person to talk to when I'm heart broken.

He texted back.

Ryan

Dude, I'm sorry about
asking that in front of
you. Especially when
you two were in the
process of breaking
up. That was rude of
me and I apologize.
I just wanted to
check in on you

I ignored that text and continued to sulk.