38

Rebecca's POV

-

"-so you have a dog?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, but she'll be at Ricky's because I don't want her to stain y'all's carpet or tear up any of your furniture" I said.

"Ricky offered to keep her there while he's off?" Ryan-Ashley asked.

"Yeah, he said that he'd keep her there because he'd do anything for me and knew I wanted to keep her" I replied.

"I feel like he's trying to make you swoon over him again" Josh said.

"I already told him that him and I might date again in the future and to not get his hopes up if we don't" I stated.

"He's gonna make you fall even harder for him, Becca. He loves you so much, I'd have to calm him down when you and Ryan would face time because it hurt him so much to see you two happy together. I never saw him cry until this tour" he explained.

"I don't want him to hurt me again" I said.

"He wouldn't intentionally hurt you, he didn't even mean to hurt you the first time. He just bit off more than he could chew and got himself way in over his head" he said.

"Intentionally or unintentionally, it still fucking hurts when you're lied to" I told him.

"I know, I know, I was just telling you" he said.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you like that." I said.

"It's fine. If he hasn't already, he's gonna be really cuddly with you and constantly hold you, he was like that with the girlfriend he had before you, he's gonna be like that with you" he said.

Oh. He held me the entire time I was over there... This isn't good...