1.

Author here! I want to apologize first hand to anyone who reads this story, I was 15/16 when I wrote this, so the writing is bad, the plot line is weird and just... bad. I apologize for any cringiness, it's been 5-6 years since I wrote this story and I personally don't have the energy or time to go through and edit anything not factual or anything like that. Regardless, I hope you enjoy the story, if not the story, at least enjoy the dumpster fire.

Rebecca's POV

-

Richard

Damn it babe
don't hang up on
me

I rolled my eyes and slammed my phone down. Yet another fight with my boyfriend. I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth it to be with him. All we've done is fight for the past two months.

Part of me wants to break up with him but another part of me can't because I don't want to seem like I just wasted my entire adult life so far on a guy who doesn't even want to meet me.

Don't get me wrong, I love Richard to death but I've been with him for five and a half years and he doesn't even want to meet me, despite how many times I've offered to come to him.

I don't even know what he looks like. I guess it's a good thing that I fell in love with his personality and not his looks.

Sometimes I call him when I can't sleep and he sings me to sleep. He's so sweet but I guess all couples have their rough patches.

Ha how would I know?

Richard is my first 'real' boyfriend. I've had little flings in the past but Richard is the only guy that I've actually loved and invested my time into.

My friends think I'm crazy for dating a guy I don't even know. I suppose I am. They think that he could be some mass murderer waiting to kill me in his basement. If he wanted to do that, he would've done it already.

He and I were made for each other but can't say he's my soulmate when he doesn't even want to meet me in person.

I guess, I'll tell you guys what we argued about...