9.

Ricky's POV

-

I dialed Rebecca's number and waited for her to pick up.

She answered on the fourth ring.

"What?" She said.

"No hi?" I asked.

"You don't fucking deserve it, Richard" she spat.

"I know, babe... Look, we need to talk, can we do it in person?" I asked.

"Sure, come onto the front porch, asshole" she replied.

"What front porch?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Don't play fucking stupid, Richard Allen. I know you're in my best friend's boyfriend's band. Either meet me on the front porch or hang up, your call" she said before hanging up.

How the fuck did she know?

I walked onto the front porch and saw my pissed off girlfriend, she's so cute when she's mad but yet; I'm fearing for my life.

"What the hell do you want, Richard?" She asked. I threw my arms around her and tried to kiss her, she pushed me off. Ouch.

"Babe, I think we should break up" I told her.

"W-why?" She asked.

"Because I'm a horrible boyfriend, I've done nothing but lie to you" I told her.

"Name what you've lied to me about" she asked.

"My name, my occupation and the fact that I've been in the same room as you for an hour. How did you know that I was your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Your tattoos and I went through your phone. What do you mean you lied about your name?" She asked.

"My real name is Richard Allen Olson, I faked my name to protect myself from fangirls, I should have told you the truth from the beginning. You went through my phone?" I asked.

"Yup. I had suspicions, and guess what, they were correct. You are my asshole boyfriend. Why you didn't come up to me and kiss me, don't know but I'm hurt and I'm pissed. So, we're done" she said.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

"Once, then we're through" she said. I scooped her up and I pressed my lips to hers.

Our lips moved in sync. Nothing in the world could distract us from this kiss- well, maybe my FUCKING BANDMATES.

"Whoo! Get it Ricky!" Balz yelled. I put Bec down and glared at him.

"We're not together, anymore" she stated.

"Anymore?" Chris asked.

"This is the asshole I dated for five and a half years" she introduced.

"So, I have a chance, now?" Ryan asked.

"No" she replied. I cocked my head at her.

"What do you mean 'do I have a chance now?'" I asked.

"I told him that he might have a chance if we broke up" she shrugged.

"You're already lining guys up to date you? Did I mean nothing to you?!" I snapped.

"You meant the world to me, Richard! I trusted you and you lied to me our entire relationship!" She growled at me.

"Babe, I'm so-" I began to say before she cut me off.

"Don't you 'babe' me, Richard! I knew I shouldn't have waited around for you. You didn't want to meet me and everything you've told me, has been a fucking lie!" She snapped.

"Not everything, just... My name and couple other things..." I replied.

"I have no trust for you, Richard! Not that it would matter because we're done!" She shouted before going back inside.

"Dude, what'd you lie to her about?" Chris asked.

I sighed.

"So, we dated for five and a half years, she didn't know what I looked like in the face, I didn't even tell her my real name, on the dating site, it was Richard Allen to protect myself from fangirls. I never told her what I did for a living, so she just assumed that I was a business man of sorts, and she got pissed at me because I didn't bother hugging her or kissing her when she got here..." I explained.

"Why were you on a dating site?" Vinny asked.

"I signed up as a joke and ended up finding the best girlfriend ever, and she found the worst boyfriend ever" I replied.

"You should have told her the truth from the beginning" Balz pointed out.

"I know..." I sighed, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

I don't deserve love, I hurt a girl who was genuinely in love with me by lying...