26.

Rebecca's POV

That weekend

-

The kiss that Ricky gave me has been playing in my head constantly since it happened. I know I didn't kiss back but I wanted to. I feel like betrayed Ryan. That's why I'm going over to his apartment to talk to him about it. I don't want to feel like I'm constantly lying to him.

My first week of work has been going pretty well, I like working with Ryan-Ashley.

Anyway, I'm at Ryan's. I hope he doesn't get mad at me.

I parked my car and took the key out of the ignition. I unbuckled and got out of the car and began to make my way to his front door.

I got to his front door and rang the doorbell.

A few moments later, he answered the door, he was only wearing a towel- which hung really low on his hips, might I add.

"Hey, baby girl" he greeted before giving me a kiss. I was able to tell he wanted it to go further, which was probably why he answered the door practically naked.

His hands tried to roam my body, I stopped him and pulled away.

"Look, Ryan, there's something I need to tell you" I told him as I came inside.

We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. He put his hand on my thigh and began rubbing it. It was turning me on, but I need to tell Ryan about what happened with Ricky before we mess around.

"What do you need to tell me, Bec?" Ryan asked, his hand going up higher. I bit my lip and gained composure before speaking.

"Ricky kissed me a few days ago" I said. He pulled his hand away and glared at me.

"He what?" He asked in a scary calm sounding voice. It was like the calm before the storm, nothing has happened yet but the tension in the air so strong that you can just feel the shit that's about to happen.

"He kissed me" I said.

"I heard you the first time, but I needed to make sure I heard you correctly. Now, I'm going to ask you a question" he said, his tone still scary calm.

"What's the question?" I asked.

"Why the fuck were you with Ricky?!" He asked, his voice getting slightly louder.

"Don't yell at me! I had to talk to him about something!" I snapped.

"About what?!" He asked.

"He told me that I make him want to kill himself, but I had to make sure he wasn't just saying that because he was drunk! And surprise surprise, I actually do make him want to die. All because I won't take him back! And while he and I were arguing, he stopped mid-sentence and kissed me!" I replied.

"Did you kiss back?" He asked.

"No! I couldn't do that to you!" I said.

"Why are you so pissy? Are you on your period or something?" He asked.

"You caused me to be pissy by yelling at me before you actually knew everything that happened! And no! I am not on my period! Are you?!" I growled.

"Whatever" he mumbled, getting up and walking to his room.

I got up and walked out of his apartment. I guess it's time for me to go home. I pissed off Ryan, I overstayed my welcome...