32.

Rebecca's POV

Two weeks later

-

Everything has been awkward since Richard and I talked. I can't even hang out with Ryan without feeling guilty. I'm inviting Ryan and Richard over while Ryan-Ashley and Josh are on their date.

I don't want to lose Ryan, but I'd rather not have a boyfriend and be truthful than be a liar with a boyfriend.

"Becca, we'll be back at around ten, so try not to burn down the place, we rent it! Oh and if you invite Ryan over, be safe!" Josh said before him and Ryan walked out.

Living with Ryan-Ashley and Josh is great. Ryan-Ashley knows exactly how I live, so there's no issues, Josh doesn't really complain and as long as the apartment doesn't burn down and it's clean and the dogs are fed, he's fine.

I texted Ryan and Ricky and asked them both to come over ASAP. Ryan has no idea that Ricky is coming over and Ricky has no idea that Ryan is coming over.

-

Ten minutes later, Ryan came to the door.

I let him in and kissed him, knowing that this kiss will end up being the last kiss we will share.

"Why'd you want me to come ov-" he said before he was cut off by the doorbell.

I got up and answered the door, Ricky stood there.

I let him in. Ryan and Ricky immediately glared at each other when they both saw each other.

"Why is he here?" They both asked in unison.

"Ryan, I need to tell you something, it's been making me feel guilty since I was told that it happened" I told Ryan.
I took a deep breath and spoke.

"When we were all at Josh's birthday party and all the non-straightedge people got shitfaced, I apparently confessed my love to Richard and had sex with him" I admitted.

"You're kidding me, right?" Ryan asked.

"No, if I were sober, I wouldn't have done either of those things, but I know Richard and I's inebriated state is still not an excuse for us to betray you" I told him.

"Just answer this one question" he said, hurt was clearly showing in his eyes.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you still love Ricky? It might have just been the alcohol talking" he asked.

I sighed deeply.

"Yes, Ryan. I'm still madly in love with Richard, but I love you as well, and I would never intend on hurting you" I said.

"You can't have us both, Rebecca. I'm not gonna make you choose, we're done" he spat.

Tears began to escape my eyes and fell over and started crying. Richard came over to me and tried to console me but I rudely pushed him away.

"This is your fault, Richard Allen Olson!" I shouted.

"She's right, you know" Ryan stated.

"I know! I'm a fuck up! I know, all I do is destroy relationships!" Ricky shouted.

"I'm going home, and before I go... Olson, if you ever touch any of my future girlfriends, you're a dead man" Ryan said, punching Ricky multiple times before going out the door.

"I'm sorry, Rebecca. I'm sorry for ruining your relationship with him" Ricky said.

"You're not the only one to blame, Richard. I was the one who opened my legs for you" I replied.

"You were drunk and don't remember giving consent" he said.

"You were drunk as well, Richard" I reminded him.

"I know! I just feel really bad for breaking you and Ryan up. I've been wishing for you two to break up ever since you told me that you were dating him, but now that it's happened, I feel bad because you aren't happy. I'd rather cry over you than watch you be sad over a guy" he told me.

It's really sweet that he said that.

"Do you want to be friends again?" I asked.

"Yes" he smiled.

It'll be like when we first started talking.

I gave him a hug.

I don't know how I can go from being mad at him to be being happy with him that quick...