30.

Rebecca's POV

The next morning

-

I woke up with my brain trying to ram its way out of my skull. I opened my eyes and immediately closed them as soon as the light hit my eyes and made my head throb more.

I looked down to see that I was naked and Ryan's arm was snaked around my waist. I guess we did the deed last night.

I have no memory of last night but I guess I got shitfaced.

I have no tolerance to alcohol anymore, I haven't drank since before I moved to Virginia. So, I'm a lightweight.

I feel like Ryan and I were probably the only people there that got drunk since, Chris is straightedge, Josh is straightedge, Ghost is straightedge, and I'm pretty sure Ricky and Vinny got drunk and used Chris or Ghost as their designated driver.

I think I'm at Ryan's, actually. This room is a mess and smells like Ryan, so I think I'm at Ryan's.

I moved Ryan's arm off of me and got up.

I put on my underwear, bra and jeans, then I put on one of Ryan's shirts.

I then went into his bathroom and searched for Aspirin for my headache (I s2g if anybody says "bitch you give a fucking aspirin a headache"). I couldn't find any aspirin but I found Advil. I guess I'll take that for my headache.

I put two pills into my hand and put my mouth to the faucet to wash the pills down.

I walked into the kitchen and picked up my phone off of the counter and turned it on.

I let it load up and I checked everything.

I had a bunch of texts from Ryan-Ashley.

They mainly said 'where the hell are you?' Or 'text me or call me when you can'.

I texted her back and said that I was with Ryan and that I was sorry for not letting her know of my whereabouts.

I got another text. It was from Richard. I'm not gonna check it until I go home. I can't do that to Ryan, he told me not to be in contact with Ricky.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked around the kitchen for a pan.

Okay... Ryan has no cookingware in his apartment. All of his food is microwavable food or food that can be grilled.

I guess I'm not cooking him breakfast.
I turned around to walk back to Ryan's room but ran into Ryan as I turned around.

"Mornin, babe" Ryan said before kissing me.

"Do you need an Advil?" I asked.

"No, I don't have a headache. Oh and by the way, you look great in my clothes but you look even better when you aren't wearing any" he winked. I playfully shoved him.

"You're a perv, Mr. Sitkowski" I said.

"I'm your perv though, baby" he smiled.

"True. I need to get home, babe. Ryan-Ashley is worried and I need clean underwear" I said.

"Will you come back over?" He asked.

"Probably" I told him.

"You wanna come over tonight? Maybe, we can go on a date?" He asked.

"Sure, what's the dress code?" I asked.

"Casual, see you tonight, babe" he said before kissing me.

"See you later, baby" I said before walking out.

I got out my phone when I got out of his apartment.

I read Ricky's message.

Richard

Last night was amazing,
wish we were always
able to do that ❤

-

Celebrate Josh's birthday? Heart? What?

I texted him back as I began to walk down the sidewalk.

Bec

Celebrate Josh's birthday?

We'll celebrate it next year,
don't worry lol

He texted back.

Richard

You don't remember?
Do you?

Bec

Remember what?