27.

Ricky's POV

-

Another bottle of liquor gone. I guess I should get over my new addiction to alcohol, since I won't be able to drink my sorrows away on tour.

I really just want to kill myself, but I can't do that my parents, the band, or my fans. I have to put everybody else's feelings in front of my own.

Speaking of people, somebody is knocking on my door. I hope it's Rebecca begging me to take her back.

'Be realistic Olson, she'll never take you back, just face it, she's moved on' my conscience told me.

I refuse to accept that the love of my life has found another.

I got up from the couch and stumbled to my front door as I opened another bottle of Jäger and took a swig from it. I hated the taste of it. It reminded me of when I would get sick as a kid and have to take cough syrup. What I'm trying to say is- is that this shit tastes like cough syrup. Hell, you get the point.

The liquid burned smoothly as it went down my throat.

I answered the door. An angry looking Ryan Sitkowski glared at me.

"Wh-what the f-fuck do you want?" I slurred angrily.

"What the fuck makes you think you can kiss my girl?" He growled, picking me up by my shirt.

"I-I'll have you kn-know that she w-was mine first!" I said.

"Can't you fucking see that she doesn't want you?! Quit being a fucking creep and move on! She's mine! Now stay the fuck away from her!" He shouted.

"Not u-until she takes me back!" I insisted.

"She's not going to take you back! You had your chance and you fucking blew it! Face it! She likes me! Not you! Now find your own girlfriend to kiss!" He shouted at me.

"The same goes for you, Sitkowski! She's mine! Find your own girlfriend!" I shouted back at him.

"You're fucking drunk! Go to bed and move on from my girlfriend, stay away from her or else" he said before dropping me.

"You're delusional if you think Rebecca is your girlfriend!" I shot back.

"I think that goes for you, Olson. Now, I'm leaving. If I find out that you've touched Rebecca at all, Motionless will need two new guitarists because I'll fucking murder your goth lawn gnome looking ass, don't even test me" he said before walking out.

Ha! He's funny! Rebecca is mine...