34.

Rebecca's POV

Later that day

-

I've just been sitting in my room all day, sulking. I haven't left my room and Ryan-Ashley and I haven't talked since this morning.

Maybe I am making a mistake for trying to be friends with Richard again, maybe I only did it because I was freaking out about Ryan.

Speaking of Richard. He's calling me.

I unplugged my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered, my voice almost nonexistent from crying so much.

"Hey, Bec. You wanna come over?" He asked.

Would it be a good idea to hang out with him? I don't care, I need a break from all this crying.

I don't even think I cried this much when Richard and I broke up.

"Um... Sure..." I replied.

"Great, I'll be there in ten minutes" he said.

"See you soon" I said before hanging up.

I put down my phone and changed into clean clothes and brushed out my faded red hair. I think I might go purple next.

Now to wait.

-

Richard got here. I told Josh that I was going out, since Ryan-Ashley was obviously still pissed off at me.

"Hey, Bec" Ricky greeted, giving me a hug as we walked to his car.

He opened the door for me and I thanked him.

"How have you been?" He asked as he started up his car.

"Horrible. Ryan-Ashley and I got into a fight and Ryan made me feel worse about everything, and I've done nothing but cry today, how about you?" I asked.

"I'm okay, and why did you two fight?" He asked.

"She said that I shouldn't be friends with you because of our past and the fact that you lied to me and hurt me" I said.

"She was only trying to protect you, are you still upset with me about it?" He asked.

"It still hurts, but I can't hang onto the past" I replied.

I'm willing to be friends with him again, but I won't date him. Even though I'm in love with him, I can't risk him hurting me again.

"Well, at least you're honest" he shrugged.

The rest of the car ride was silent. It wasn't a comfortable silence either, it was awkward and there was a lot of tension. Might be sexual tension. I don't know.

We got to his house. It reeked of old liquor but the house wasn't as gross and messy as it was the other times I've came over.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't know, it's your house, what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"You're the guest and it's polite to ask what you want to do, we can do anything" he said, winking and putting emphasis on anything. I think he's hinting towards hooking up. I want to, just so I can know what it feels like to have sex with the man I love and be sober for it but I don't at the same time because I just broke up with Ryan and the last time Richard and I did that, it was a mistake.

"Can I play with your hair?" I asked.

"My hair?" He asked.

"Yeah, let me play with it" I said.

"Ugh... Fine" he groaned as we sat down. He laid his head down in my lap. I took off his beanie and put it on my head.

I started running my fingers through his wavy black hair. I twirled it around fingers and just played with it.

He then rolled over, lifted up my shirt and licked my stomach.

"Richard!" I squealed as I pushed him off of me and onto the cold tile floor.

He pulled me down with him and we wrestled and tickled each other until he ended up on top of me and my arms were pinned above my head.

We stared into each other's eyes until his lips were about to touch mine. That's when I got super strength and got out from under him.

"I- I- I gotta go!" I said awkwardly as I ran out the door.

Rebecca! You're so stupid! You could have kissed him!